Very Good Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1669385 on Jan 27, 2011

I tried this because it was on sale and really like this. It adds life to my fine hair and helped with dryness. It's a keeper. Got my delivery within 24 hours of placing my order. iherb is a keeper too !

My Favorite Hair Conditioner

Posted by 5559218500489453984 on Feb 28, 2013

Light consistency but you do not need to use much. Lovely herbal scent. Detangles long hair sufficiently. I love it and buy two bottles at a time.

Good for the price

Posted by craftygirl on Apr 08, 2012

Good shampoo for the price. Nothing outstanding from fragrance to cleaning ability.

its good

Posted by Reviewer1395294 on Dec 07, 2010

This is a really good conditioner for me to put on after I wash my hair. Before I set my hair I rub it into the palms of my hand and apply it sparingly to my hair. After my hair drys it feel very soft and thicker with no residue. I dont set my hair without applying this.

Natural Herbal Revival Conditioner,

Posted by Reviewer2074439 on Dec 11, 2010

Quality good. Slightly unpleasant odor.

Pleasant and effective

Posted by Reviewer1679632 on Sep 29, 2010

I love NOW products and have never had a bad one. My favorite conditioner is Berry Full, which, if you are looking for a volumizer, definitely works, every time. I also have damaged hair, so I'm alternating with this one. Herbal Revival is pleasant and conditions well, I'm expecting results to show eventually, not immediately. This conditioner already works a lot better than any salon stuff I tried. It's an outstanding value for the money.

More please

Posted by Reviewer2624798 on Oct 16, 2010

Great stuff, lets have more products like these!! Absolutley no need for all that chemical gunk

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2554152 on Jul 27, 2010

Does it's job, only not so easy to comb my hair afterwards.

Good, but...

Posted by Reviewer1315035 on Sep 05, 2010

This conditioner works well, but is a little sticky. I use it before I shampoo. I leave it on for five minutes, then shampoo. It adds a lot of body.

New Now Offering