Great value in a natural conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1239453 on Sep 24, 2010

Conditioners are hit or miss with most people. I think they key is alternating from one type to another. This product works and I'm happy with it. Now Foods makes the finest-quality products at reasonable prices.

Very Good Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1669385 on Jan 27, 2011

I tried this because it was on sale and really like this. It adds life to my fine hair and helped with dryness. It's a keeper. Got my delivery within 24 hours of placing my order. iherb is a keeper too !

great product

Posted by Reviewer1147088 on Dec 03, 2010

really good value. large bottle, but without all the dirt mixed in normal hair conitioner.

its good

Posted by Reviewer1395294 on Dec 07, 2010

This is a really good conditioner for me to put on after I wash my hair. Before I set my hair I rub it into the palms of my hand and apply it sparingly to my hair. After my hair drys it feel very soft and thicker with no residue. I dont set my hair without applying this.

Natural Herbal Revival Conditioner,

Posted by Reviewer2074439 on Dec 11, 2010

Quality good. Slightly unpleasant odor.

Good for the price

Posted by craftygirl on Apr 08, 2012

Good shampoo for the price. Nothing outstanding from fragrance to cleaning ability.

Pleasant and effective

Posted by Reviewer1679632 on Sep 29, 2010

I love NOW products and have never had a bad one. My favorite conditioner is Berry Full, which, if you are looking for a volumizer, definitely works, every time. I also have damaged hair, so I'm alternating with this one. Herbal Revival is pleasant and conditions well, I'm expecting results to show eventually, not immediately. This conditioner already works a lot better than any salon stuff I tried. It's an outstanding value for the money.

More please

Posted by Reviewer2624798 on Oct 16, 2010

Great stuff, lets have more products like these!! Absolutley no need for all that chemical gunk

Good, but...

Posted by Reviewer1315035 on Sep 05, 2010

This conditioner works well, but is a little sticky. I use it before I shampoo. I leave it on for five minutes, then shampoo. It adds a lot of body.

New Now Offering