Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Cream, PM Moisture Renew Formula, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Not moisturizing at all for me

Posted by Reviewer1873605 From Arizona on May 05, 2013

Bottom line: it has dried my skin terribly, has NOT renewed Moisture as name suggests, and I do not like the consisteny as it does not spread like a cream should. Story: I started using this very sparingly at first, because I had read some people have negative reactions to Hyaluronic acid. It seemed OK, though not too creamy. I did not care of the consistency, but I gradually added more every few nights, to a normal amount. There was NO apparent moisturizing effect for me. Then, after a couple of weeks, my skin became increasingly DRY, noticeably and increasingly dry each morning. I use natural day cream I have used for years each morning, but daily my skin got new deep lines and finally started flaking with dryness. This has continued to worsen, so I have discontinued use. This product is NOT for ME!!

Moisture renew

Posted by 5223963861671812721 on Oct 26, 2013

Unfortunately this cream is not making in inroads to my mature skin

很糟糕的东西