Contains cetyl alcohol, pota ssium sorbate, fragrance and very little hyaluronic acid.

Posted by Leione on Apr 27, 2014

Despite its name, this cream contains very little hyaluronic acid, it's not even one of its main ingredients. Instead it contains cetyl alcohol, sodium benzoate and some unspecified fragrance. Even though they're not some dangerous carcinogens, they may irritate dry, sensitive and delicate skin. Cetyl alcohol is an emulsion stabilizer and surfactant suspected to be a skin irritant and environmental toxin, pota ssium sorbate is a preservative known to be a skin irritant, allergen and human toxicant. In addition to this, this product contains some unspecified "natural aroma", it's unclear what exactly it is, where it comes from, and whether it's actually natural or synthetic. All the other ingredients are safe, though. When I apply this product to my skin, it does have a toning and firming effect, but at the same time sometimes it causes a slight burning sensation where it's applied. Overall, it's not a bad product, but if you have sensitive and delicate skin, it may not be for you. You can find better hyaluronic acid products on iHerb.

Product does justice to a 50-year-old sun bitten face!~

Posted by Reviewer1454935 on Feb 26, 2011

This does justice to a 50-year-old face and drooping neck. I immediately notice the difference in skin firmness when I do not utilize this product for a few days. In addition, it soaks in not leaving skin tight feeling as some other products do, nor does it leave the skin shiny in appearance, or a greasy completion. I have oily and dry skin and this product suites both needs without breaking me out or dying me up. I think this is a valuable product for the money and you will not be sorry either. Finally, this tube lasted me nearly 2 months and I used it liberally most every day. Thank you iHerb for offering competitive quality products, speedy shipping, and being there!

Not moisturizing at all for me

Posted by Reviewer1873605 on May 05, 2013

Bottom line: it has dried my skin terribly, has NOT renewed Moisture as name suggests, and I do not like the consisteny as it does not spread like a cream should. Story: I started using this very sparingly at first, because I had read some people have negative reactions to Hyaluronic acid. It seemed OK, though not too creamy. I did not care of the consistency, but I gradually added more every few nights, to a normal amount. There was NO apparent moisturizing effect for me. Then, after a couple of weeks, my skin became increasingly DRY, noticeably and increasingly dry each morning. I use natural day cream I have used for years each morning, but daily my skin got new deep lines and finally started flaking with dryness. This has continued to worsen, so I have discontinued use. This product is NOT for ME!!

Great night cream

Posted by Reviewer2229888 on Oct 16, 2009

I really think this is probably the best I have used for results. It separates a bit and needs a good shake but otherwise it's great. I am really pleased with the reduction in redness!

Noticeable effect after a while

Posted by Reviewer3091514 on Dec 07, 2010

It is not heavy, not greasy but the effect is showing in the morning

Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Cream, PM Moisture Renew Formula, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Excellent Quality products at an economical price...

Nice firming evening moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1741178 on Aug 31, 2012

I have been using this for a few months - wanted to do that before I gave a review. It is the only night moisturizer I have used over the years (from expensive brands to drugstore brands) where I feel that is really does firm my skin. It is made for use at night as the directions read. (I also tried to use it during the day and it made my liquid foundation makeup peel when applying it on, oops.) There is a scent to it that fades pretty quickly. I have good skin, but (in my 40s) I am finally getting those thin lines at the corners of my eyes and near the sides of my mouth. It seems that hyaluronic acid is the best ingredient to make them fade. In other words, this works for my needs. Now I'm using this at night and the CQ10 creme for the day and getting even better results.

Moisture retention

Posted by Reviewer2167767 on May 03, 2011

I have been using this product for a week now and I find that it keeps my face moisturised till the evening.

Ok Need to use longer

Posted by Reviewer1873811 on Dec 31, 2012

This is an inexpensive HA product so thought I would give it a try, only been using a couple of weeks, it sort of dries like a powder rather than a cream, at least on me, kinda like you have put a mask on. I generally wash it off later or use it at night. I am 61 and have just really started showing signs of aging...will continue to use to judge better..

Not much difference

Posted by Reviewer2767914 on Apr 27, 2012

Have tried for a few days, but see not much difference in the deep set lines around the mouth.