Excellent hydrator..

Posted by NarnianGirl on May 06, 2010

This is very light-weight in formula, but not too runny. It's easily spread over the face and neck area. An asset in the winter time, and even now that the winter has gone.. :) No grease, just hydration, with no added fragrance. Price is well worth it. Still, the hyaluronic acid here is in the sodium hyaluronate form, which is not quite as effective as the actual hyaluronic acid. It's not too uncommon to see the mix-up between the two ingredients in cosmetics labels... Just wanted to mention the difference. Please note: I am referring to the previous formula, the new one seems to have fragrance added to it. Pity!

Surprisingly Effective

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 11, 2012

I've been surprised by the effectiveness of Now Foods, Solutions, Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum. At first I was a bit put off by the texture — it's a bit more like a sticky gel than a lotion, which is probably why it's called a "serum" — and the smell is pseudo-tropical-citrus-fruity. But the results! That it works at all is amazing, but it really does help to firm the skin, at least as much as can be expected from a topical serum.

Firming serum

Posted by odereviews on Jun 04, 2013

This is surprisingly good for the price, and for Now Foods product. We are in our 30's and this product seems to smoothen our small wrinkles, not bad product at all. Seems to work with some people better than others. With this price, I'd give this a go.

Amazing value

Posted by naturellen on Nov 02, 2009

This serum/gel is very light, it sinks into the skin leaving it smooth and it moisturizes very well. A great and effective product for a fraction of the price of a brand product. The organic and natural formula is a big advantage, too. I took one star out because of the funny, almost plasticy smell which does not, fortunately, linger on the skin.

I like it.

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Jul 17, 2010

I've been using it on my neck and chest and i've seen good results so far.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1846156 on Jul 28, 2010

It works!:)

NO MORE WRINKLES

Posted by Reviewer3212311 on Nov 20, 2007

I have used this product for the past 3 weeks and have seen a smoother texture to my skin....wrinkles seem to be less noticeable.

Hyaluronic acid serum

Posted by Reviewer2349190 on Mar 23, 2009

I find this product very pleasent on skin, fresh and light , it is not expensive and natural, so a very good product to have! Carolyn from France

Great stuff.

Posted by Reviewer1599132 on Apr 25, 2009

this serum is amazingly good,it sinks into the skin very fast,and then i apply my usual moisturizer,so far the results are very encouraging.

Help for aging skin

Posted by Reviewer2956086 on Jun 17, 2009

I use Hyaluronic Acid Seroum twice a day am and pm. I feel the lines are fading away. I am happy with the product.