Great skincare

Posted by Reviewer2229888 on Oct 16, 2009

I really think this is probably the best I have used for results. It separates a bit and needs a good shake but otherwise it's great.

Great value but the texture ..

Posted by Reviewer3046836 on Nov 10, 2007

Great value. However, perhaps the weather in Singapore is hot, the creme texture seems not fresh and contains a little bit of water. The packaging of the real item is different from the picture.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3058890 on Jan 16, 2011

I really like this hyaluronic acid cream. The ingredients are really good. I like that it doesn't feel greasy on the skin. I have an extremely sensitive and dry skin, and it can tolerate almost no creams. This cream doesn't cause an allergic reaction or a break out.

very so-so

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Apr 05, 2010

I'm trying out a variety of anti-aging creams, toners, etc. Tried this because of the reviews. I don't like the smell and don't see any significant difference after using it for a couple of weeks.

like, but with reservations

Posted by Reviewer2065502 on Jan 02, 2011

I like what it does to my 'double chin', however, when it dries, there is a white flakey residue...

Excellent moisturizer, but rancid odor

Posted by Reviewer2149369 on Aug 18, 2010

I bought this hyaluronic acid moisturizer because I have very dry, prematurely aging skin, and I usually love moisturizers with HA in it. This moisturizer works great, especially in use with the firming serum. The downside is, it has a terrible scent. I think the oils in it have gone rancid. I have had this problem in the past, with a different company, and they replaced the rancid lotion with a new one. Presto, no bad scent. I didn't bother to return this one, and still use the lotion. The odor only lasts during application. Hopefully, the next one I order won't be rancid.

how hyaluronic acid day wrinklw remedy

Posted by Reviewer2884707 on Aug 23, 2010

good product. like it a lot.

cream

Posted by Reviewer1778990 on Dec 01, 2008

This cream had separated and didn't go on as well as I would have liked.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1406241 on Sep 29, 2007

I have found this cream to have a very nice smoothing effect and it is non-greasy. I hope iHerb will continue to carry it for a long time.

lai