I LOVE THIS!!

Posted by Reviewer2660537 on Jul 24, 2009

I have had to deal with extremely oily skin for a long time. I'm 22 years old and I have been using a Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer with SPF 15 in it. Even though it was oil free, by the time lunch rolled around my face was a grease slick and my makeup all off. Now that I switched to jojoba oil my oily skin has not entirely dissapeared but is well on its way to being under control. I rarely have to touch up my makeup and my face isn't NEARLY as greasy as before! I love it! I also put it in my hair to tame it and to give it high gloss and shine! So worth it!

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 27, 2009

This oil has made two of my moles basically disappear (they are completely gone but there is still a light brown spot where they used to be). I also have horrible wrinkles on my chest from sleeping all scrunched up on my side at night and I loaded up the Jojoba oil and after a few days, those wrinkles have smoothed out completely (they haven't disappeared but the difference after years of having them is amazing). It hasn't done much for the fine lines around my eyes or on my forehead though. I also add this to my lotion and it extends the lotion and really moisturizes my skin.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2929486 on Nov 08, 2010

Seems good quality and has already helped dry skin. Not crazy about the lid/opening. It's messy and allows too much product to build up on top of cap/leak down side.

From Sweden

Posted by Reviewer2515732 on Feb 08, 2012

Nice oil that i pour in my shampoo and conditioner and my hair becomes soft and shiny.In lack of a moisturizeri put this on my face and on dry areas of my body.And the price is realy reasonable if i compare it to our prices here.

Use jojoba oil!

Posted by Reviewer2476049 on Jan 09, 2008

Jojoba oil's molecular structure makes it easier to absorb into the skin than other oils. Also, it never goes rancid.

This as close to pure as you get.

Posted by Reviewer3266568 on Apr 22, 2008

Now that i am in America, I have started using this brand. It is and though it is very filtered it a close match to the pure product. The pcie was right and shipping is fast.

Great for hair

Posted by Reviewer2970739 on Dec 07, 2009

I use this on my wet hair after shower everyday. Gives me a head of more manageable hair! Love it!!

good for skin

Posted by Reviewer1022469 on Jan 26, 2010

I mix it with lotion to moiture my skin, so far so good. Its not oily at all. My skin seem like alot smoother. but if i put on my face, it will give me break out.

great!

Posted by happydays on Sep 29, 2010

I use this as a nigthcream. Very good.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer3181474 on Jan 03, 2010

I don't really have anything to compare it too, but it seems like a good quality. I have nothing bad to say about it.