Great!

Posted by Reviewer2278115 on Nov 04, 2012

Loved it & great quality!!! I use Jojoba oil in my hair conditioner, to grease my scalp and on my skin. Now Foods is a brand that has yet to disappoint.

Love it

Posted by NaturallyMisha on Jul 27, 2011

I use it on my face at night and my wet hair tips at the end of the shower. Smells nice and works great. Silky and smooth skin n hair. I also use this to remove my eye make-up. And I didn't expect this but it makes my eyelashes shiny and healthy. They even appeared to grow, which is a big deal because they are so small to begin with.

Love it !!

Posted by Reviewer2426617 on Sep 20, 2008

I have used it on my face and body and it has helped with my dry patches. I even use it on my dog, he tends to get those dry pates in the summer....works great !

great oil!

Posted by 5603167778776674975 on Jan 24, 2014

i use it alot

Jojoba Oil

Posted by Reviewer2430822 on Dec 14, 2011

One more oil from NOW series what I love. I have used already 3 different oils and Jojoba oil as well as Rose Hip Seed Oil are the real ones for my oily skin. I can just say for my self why I haven't heard about them earlier, it could save a lot of money what I wasted to buy so many cosmetics...

Now Foods, jojoba oil

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Mar 16, 2011

Love this product, I use it once a month for a hair conditioner and leave it on for 20 minutes and mix a few drops of rosemary essential oil to the jojoba oil.

best thing for skin!

Posted by 5342483539216051464 on Oct 02, 2016

Amazing amazing amazing.. I use it on my hair and skin. It is light and non greasy, and absorbed will. I will be repurchasing this again and again..

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2437591 on Dec 19, 2012

Very nice product!!

Increible

Posted by 5758497075787864391 on Nov 30, 2014

Tiene multitud de usos y aplicaciones, desde nutrir a desmaquillar sin aportar productos nocivos y siendo característico de este producto que aplica la hidratación justa tanto para pieles secas como hidratadas lo que lo hace perfecto para las mixtas ya que aporta a cada zona lo que necesita.

Jojoba Oil

Posted by 5141613408730158226 on Aug 29, 2013

I was so very pleased with the purchase of this product. I am so glad I found you, and plan to reorder as soon as needed.