Now Foods, Solutions, Jojoba Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Perfecto!

Posted by 5101382324947374190 on Nov 05, 2013

Me encanta como hidratante nocturna, no da nada de grasa en la piel y se absorbe enseguida!

Very good oil!

Posted by 5746260414564270948 on Nov 06, 2013

I normally dont leave reviews on products I buy but I now will for the stuff I have brought from here! I'll start with cons and get them out of the way, I just dont like that I cant leave a main review for my whole order, I have to do them individual. Also when the order is shipped, it ships out through FedEx to your local usps carrier then delivered (which if your post office do want to deliver on time it states add another 2 days for delivery NOT FAIR!) On to the pros! I like how fast the shipment is and it states 1-3 days it will be delivered and on the 3rd day I received both my orders even though how its shipped. The packages are every well wrapped and placed nicely in the box, I like how they are in little ziplock bags! And for the price of things I will be coming back to order more and more. Now on to the product this oil is very light in color and it almost has a non smell too it. The oil is not too thick (even though I have not added it too my hair yet,) when applied to my skin it has a light consistency and absorbs well in the skin without a grease feeling! I have tried many brands of this oil and this one is by far the best! I use this for my hair products I make at home and even though the others has something mixed in it, I am sure this will work well in my being that its all pure! I do recommand this oil!

Not greasy. Good

Posted by 5251526607902156652 on Apr 02, 2013

I use this oil mix with my essiental oil to do a facial massage. The result is good. Not greasy as a oil.

Viva jojoba !

Posted by Western on Apr 23, 2013

Une huile multi-usages sans odeur et très agrèable à utiliser partout où le corps demande de l'hydratation. 118 ml ça parait peu mais mon flacon a juste perdu 3 centimètres depuis mon achat - j'aimerai bien de plus petites contenances

(Y)