jojoba

Posted by Reviewer2612636 on Jan 21, 2011

This is one of the best oils I ever used, it is very good for the facial. It's not too oily or heavy, and makes skin radiant, soft and elastic. I strongly recommend!

Pure and well-priced!

Posted by Margueritte on Oct 13, 2012

Very qualitative pure oil, which has a high price everywhere, but it costs very attractive here without losing its quality. I have to pay customs taxes for the incoming packs from iHerb, but this price is very low and good even with these additional payments. I didn't see lower prices even on Ebay etc.

Fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2616364 on Feb 12, 2009

Work great!

Good for shaving oil

Posted by Reviewer2620388 on Feb 20, 2011

This product works good when a few percent is added to shaving oil. Keeps skin looking good.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2630847 on Mar 22, 2011

This oil is very good moisturizer, I add it to my body cream and hair conditioner.

Great!

Posted by 4764165677485551329 on Jul 27, 2013

Uso ele como hidratante para o corpo. Ele deixa a pele super macia.

Great product at great price!

Posted by vdoul-greece on Feb 26, 2014

I really love this oil!I bought it for my hair and my face skin. I use it adding some drops in my hair mask. My hair become healthier after a couple of uses. I also apply 3-4 drops directly on my face every night. I have dry, sensitive skin and I found it a great moisturizer, compared with other expensive treatments I used at past. It leaves my skin soft and the impressive is that is not as oily as expected. Finally, the bottle has a secure film on the top, preventing any loss of oil during shipping.

good

Posted by 4679434187794002258 on Oct 25, 2015

Good

I always purchase

Posted by 4829842203972265862 on Oct 04, 2016

Amazing ! i always buy when i run out, and use it as an oil bath on my hair, it makes it so noticably soft and moisturized, the best part about it is that it is light so it washes easily from hair.

good

Posted by 5108107101629229817 on Dec 15, 2012

i wish i went with a bigger size