Now Foods, Solutions, Jojoba Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Very good oil!

Posted by 5746260414564270948 on Nov 06, 2013

I normally dont leave reviews on products I buy but I now will for the stuff I have brought from here! I'll start with cons and get them out of the way, I just dont like that I cant leave a main review for my whole order, I have to do them individual. Also when the order is shipped, it ships out through FedEx to your local usps carrier then delivered (which if your post office do want to deliver on time it states add another 2 days for delivery NOT FAIR!) On to the pros! I like how fast the shipment is and it states 1-3 days it will be delivered and on the 3rd day I received both my orders even though how its shipped. The packages are every well wrapped and placed nicely in the box, I like how they are in little ziplock bags! And for the price of things I will be coming back to order more and more. Now on to the product this oil is very light in color and it almost has a non smell too it. The oil is not too thick (even though I have not added it too my hair yet,) when applied to my skin it has a light consistency and absorbs well in the skin without a grease feeling! I have tried many brands of this oil and this one is by far the best! I use this for my hair products I make at home and even though the others has something mixed in it, I am sure this will work well in my being that its all pure! I do recommand this oil!

Multipurpose!

Posted by Reviewer2719377 From Finland on Dec 04, 2012

I use this as a night cream, eye cream (one drop per eye), hand cream, foot cream, among my hair conditioner when my highlights seem dry and mat and among my body lotion when I need extra hydrating. I have always this lovely oil in bathroom.

Great products, good deal.

Posted by Reviewer2895779 on Aug 27, 2013

My daughter is nine month, n I'm using this for her hair n skin since she was born. She's a mix baby(Japanese /Black American) Very useful for her detangle hair. 九ヶ月の娘用に。 ブラックのアメリカ人と日本人のハーフで、くせ毛ですが、こちらをつけるとブラッシングがしやすいです。洗髪後にぬれた髪につけてコーム。お肌につけてもモチモチになります。

Jojoba Oil

Posted by 5141613408730158226 on Aug 29, 2013

I was so very pleased with the purchase of this product. I am so glad I found you, and plan to reorder as soon as needed.

good

Posted by 5108107101629229817 on Dec 15, 2012

i wish i went with a bigger size