Very good oil!

Posted by 5746260414564270948 on Nov 06, 2013

I normally dont leave reviews on products I buy but I now will for the stuff I have brought from here! I'll start with cons and get them out of the way, I just dont like that I cant leave a main review for my whole order, I have to do them individual. Also when the order is shipped, it ships out through FedEx to your local usps carrier then delivered (which if your post office do want to deliver on time it states add another 2 days for delivery NOT FAIR!) On to the pros! I like how fast the shipment is and it states 1-3 days it will be delivered and on the 3rd day I received both my orders even though how its shipped. The packages are every well wrapped and placed nicely in the box, I like how they are in little ziplock bags! And for the price of things I will be coming back to order more and more. Now on to the product this oil is very light in color and it almost has a non smell too it. The oil is not too thick (even though I have not added it too my hair yet,) when applied to my skin it has a light consistency and absorbs well in the skin without a grease feeling! I have tried many brands of this oil and this one is by far the best! I use this for my hair products I make at home and even though the others has something mixed in it, I am sure this will work well in my being that its all pure! I do recommand this oil!

Great products, good deal.

Posted by Reviewer2895779 on Aug 27, 2013

My daughter is nine month, n I'm using this for her hair n skin since she was born. She's a mix baby(Japanese /Black American) Very useful for her detangle hair. 九ヶ月の娘用に。 ブラックのアメリカ人と日本人のハーフで、くせ毛ですが、こちらをつけるとブラッシングがしやすいです。洗髪後にぬれた髪につけてコーム。お肌につけてもモチモチになります。

Jojoba Oil

Posted by 5141613408730158226 on Aug 29, 2013

I was so very pleased with the purchase of this product. I am so glad I found you, and plan to reorder as soon as needed.

Posted by 5259363958395472932 on Dec 25, 2013

really cool effect. m use for face in evening time

Great oil

Posted by Reviewer1319315 on Jan 01, 2012

Great oil and a very good price. Fast shipping. Ecellent service.

good

Posted by Reviewer1988134 on Nov 16, 2011

good for hair

+++++++++

Posted by Reviewer1474364 on Nov 20, 2011

The best oil for hair and skin.

Great for very dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1954644 on Dec 01, 2011

Holds in the moisture but doesn't feel heavy on my skin, and it doesn't seem to irritate my eczema. I blend a little of this with a very mild facial cleanser at night, and sometimes mix some with my face cream if my skin feels especially dry. Good price point, too.

WOW

Posted by Reviewer3068610 on Oct 24, 2011

I use it on my scalp it made me feel great. all the itching went away. hair looks & feels much healthier

Keeps skin soft, not oily

Posted by Reviewer2266306 on Oct 25, 2011

Wonderful moisturizer for my skin - face and body!