Healing

Posted by naturalme on Mar 07, 2012

This oil really helps with your roots, breakages, and giving your hair that luster.

good

Posted by Reviewer1812531 on Mar 10, 2012

Use it 1 month and results are seen. My skin become younger.

+++

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Feb 15, 2014

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

El mejor aceite para el pelo

Posted by mariatb on May 19, 2014

Para mi gusto el aceite de jojoba es el mejor para el pelo, es el que mejor penetra. Lo uso una vez a la semana y lo dejo toda la noche.

wonderfl

Posted by 4728641741502853968 on Dec 25, 2015

It is wonderful after i apply some to shampoo and wash my hair with the mixture it makes my hair shiny and looks healthy i really like it👍🏻😄 رائع جداً بعد خلطه بالشامبو وغسل شعري به أعطاه لمعان وحيوية أعجبتني النتيجة كثيراً😄

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer2929486 on Nov 08, 2010

Seems good quality and has already helped dry skin. Not crazy about the lid/opening. It's messy and allows too much product to build up on top of cap/leak down side.

Awesome Product

Posted by 5209555752279458655 on Jul 18, 2014

I use this oil before going to bed instead of a moisturiser. I wake up with glowing and clean skin. This is also great for makeup removal with a cotton pad. My skin is great at the moment and I truly believe it is from using this product.

Great skincare choice

Posted by beautyandtheboots on May 01, 2016

I use this jojoba oil whenever I am having "problem days" with my skin, particularly on the face. My skin absorbs the oil quite quickly when dehydrated, and the day after using any inflammation or dry patches have usually improved.

very good for face

Posted by 5475948680015929973 on May 16, 2016

I liked it very much. I've tried it on my face before going to sleep, after cleansing or scrub. It works on acne, moisturing and glowing your face very well.

Love how it makes my skin feel!

Posted by 4728028053772793441 on Jun 27, 2016

I really like what this oil does for my skin, I don't like the smell too much (very 'musky') so I use it every other day. It works well in the ends of my hair and on stretched earlobes, old piercing scars, stretch marks and dry lips. Lovely mixed with rosehip oil for super dry skin like elbows and knees.