Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Solutions, Jojoba Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1135982 on Oct 06, 2010

The benefits from using this as a hair oil does wonders on my scalp. It helped to stop my hair loss. I was losing more than 100-150 strands a day just by combing my hair. Too bad we can't show pictures.

I LOVE THIS!!

Posted by Reviewer2660537 on Jul 24, 2009

I have had to deal with extremely oily skin for a long time. I'm 22 years old and I have been using a Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer with SPF 15 in it. Even though it was oil free, by the time lunch rolled around my face was a grease slick and my makeup all off. Now that I switched to jojoba oil my oily skin has not entirely dissapeared but is well on its way to being under control. I rarely have to touch up my makeup and my face isn't NEARLY as greasy as before! I love it! I also put it in my hair to tame it and to give it high gloss and shine! So worth it!

Possibly DANGEROUS! DISSOLVED PLASTIC!

Posted by Reviewer1648208 on Nov 17, 2013

I wrote to Now Foods about this issue I encountered but they did not write back so I have no choice but to warn people. When I got this product, I removed the seal and while removing it I saw that on the under side of the seal there was a thin stretchy layer of plastic that was dissolving/ deteriorating and separating from the aluminum colored seal. I believe most of it had been dissolved by the oil already and I was only able to quickly remove the remaining part. I do not feel safe putting this product on my face etc knowing that there is plastic dissolved in the oil!!

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 27, 2009

This oil has made two of my moles basically disappear (they are completely gone but there is still a light brown spot where they used to be). I also have horrible wrinkles on my chest from sleeping all scrunched up on my side at night and I loaded up the Jojoba oil and after a few days, those wrinkles have smoothed out completely (they haven't disappeared but the difference after years of having them is amazing). It hasn't done much for the fine lines around my eyes or on my forehead though. I also add this to my lotion and it extends the lotion and really moisturizes my skin.

El mejor aceite para el pelo

Posted by mariatb on May 19, 2014

Para mi gusto el aceite de jojoba es el mejor para el pelo, es el que mejor penetra. Lo uso una vez a la semana y lo dejo toda la noche.