Good

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Aug 01, 2013

This may be my favourite jojoba oil out there. Leaves no greasy residue and absorbs quickly

hair treatment

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 15, 2013

I can say its like dry oil, very good for hair.. i do once coconut oil mask and the other week jojoba oil hair mask. Just soak ur hair with oil and wrapped it in some plastic cap, and leave it all the night, of course u need to protect ur pillow.. but the result will be amazing next morning after ur shampoo twice to remove oil, ur hair will be shinny and souple, no locks.

Test on Korean Language View

Posted by asdfghrhg2 on Dec 14, 2012

testing testing

Nice oil for skin and hair

Posted by 5448744892371643467 on Dec 10, 2012

Work nicely for face, hair, hands and body. No allergic reactions.

It's Okay-Very Light

Posted by Reviewer2597433 on Nov 27, 2012

I use this oil for my natural hair, and I must say it is very light! But then again, my hair absorbs moisture super fast. Honestly, I feel like I got better results with Olive Oil which is much cheaper. But it is a good oil.

Very versatile product!

Posted by 5385760696045644708 on Sep 21, 2012

love the fact that i can use it for my face and body, it dosn't clog pores so i can use it even in day under my make up. i no longer have problems looking for good facial moisturizers that wont cause break out on my face, i just use this!

Buen producto

Posted by broncenatural on Sep 07, 2012

Buen producto

좋습니다

Posted by Reviewer1884995 on Jul 01, 2012

품질에는 만족합니다 얼굴에 발랐더니 각질이 다 가라앉았어요 단점은 뚜껑이 불편하게 되어있어 오일이 사용할때마다 질질샌다는 점입니다. 뚜껑을 바꿔주세요 더 자세한 리뷰는 http://sosojung20.blog.me/50099759991

Wonderful Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3112740 on Jun 22, 2012

I love this oil. Great for my very dry hair. I also add it to my daily moisturizer and my shower gel.

dreamy scent and lovely hair/skin/nails

Posted by sincerelysarah on Jun 13, 2012

I've decided that since I've discovered oils, I'm never going back to lotion again. I use oils in the shower right before I get out. It speed up my drying and leaves my skin feeling super smooth. I also put this oil on my hairbrush and brush it through my hair while I blow-dry (use it sparingly on your clean hair - or you'll look greasy) Use it overnight on your scalp for dry skin!