Love it

Posted by Reviewer1395897 on Oct 20, 2007

Best quality

good deal

Posted by Reviewer3275145 on Apr 02, 2009

good price for what you expect. personally don't like jojoba oil because of the nasty scent, but it fades away and moisturizes well

oil

Posted by TheBest on May 04, 2009

This is nice oil. The palms of my hands get dried out when I use it. But the skin on my arms and legs don't get dry like that. I also use it on my wet beard to make it softer.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1507339 on Apr 02, 2012

Its a good product. I really like Now products. Its good for hair and skin!

Good jojoba oil

Posted by Fantasy on Apr 24, 2012

Great moisturizer.

Now versus Aura Cacia

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on May 30, 2012

Four stars due to low end lid (does not have an inset at the opening for better control when dispensing like Aura Cacia brand has). Will purchase this product from Aura Cacia in the future.

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer2072872 on Jun 07, 2012

Dont know if its ment to brng any miracles, but its good on the skin, and doesnt make it oily. a bit wierd to put it in hair, but its ok if you dont add to much

dreamy scent and lovely hair/skin/nails

Posted by sincerelysarah on Jun 13, 2012

I've decided that since I've discovered oils, I'm never going back to lotion again. I use oils in the shower right before I get out. It speed up my drying and leaves my skin feeling super smooth. I also put this oil on my hairbrush and brush it through my hair while I blow-dry (use it sparingly on your clean hair - or you'll look greasy) Use it overnight on your scalp for dry skin!

Wonderful Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3112740 on Jun 22, 2012

I love this oil. Great for my very dry hair. I also add it to my daily moisturizer and my shower gel.

hair treatment

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 15, 2013

I can say its like dry oil, very good for hair.. i do once coconut oil mask and the other week jojoba oil hair mask. Just soak ur hair with oil and wrapped it in some plastic cap, and leave it all the night, of course u need to protect ur pillow.. but the result will be amazing next morning after ur shampoo twice to remove oil, ur hair will be shinny and souple, no locks.