sweet butter

Posted by Reviewer2275852 on Mar 06, 2012

commissioned this oil for hair, mix it with oil pepper. I like the effect, the hair soft, silky, well-stacked, are stronger. And less hair fall out.

Great

Posted by odalol on Apr 02, 2013

Can be used for anything; skin, face, hair, cuticles, make-up removal, can be mixed into foundation, shower gels or body lotion. Easily absorbed. A little goes a long way.

Great skincare choice

Posted by beautyandtheboots on May 01, 2016

I use this jojoba oil whenever I am having "problem days" with my skin, particularly on the face. My skin absorbs the oil quite quickly when dehydrated, and the day after using any inflammation or dry patches have usually improved.

Awesome Product

Posted by 5209555752279458655 on Jul 18, 2014

I use this oil before going to bed instead of a moisturiser. I wake up with glowing and clean skin. This is also great for makeup removal with a cotton pad. My skin is great at the moment and I truly believe it is from using this product.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1671271 on Mar 12, 2012

Good product, I use on my hair as a hot oil treatment and it leaves the hair very soft; also I use this daily to help keep the scalp moisturized. I am a black female with natural hair and this works excellent.

Nice

Posted by lucamiller on Sep 08, 2012

One of my best oil

Great quality and good value for money

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

Great quality and good value for money. I use this for massage oil blend, body oil, and sometimes to nourish my hair.

Very nice oil

Posted by 4814572250851210391 on Sep 14, 2012

Again NOW Foods made a great product. I just wish it was a bigger size.

good for skin

Posted by Reviewer1022469 on Jan 26, 2010

I mix it with lotion to moiture my skin, so far so good. Its not oily at all. My skin seem like alot smoother. but if i put on my face, it will give me break out.

Use jojoba oil!

Posted by Reviewer2476049 on Jan 09, 2008

Jojoba oil's molecular structure makes it easier to absorb into the skin than other oils. Also, it never goes rancid.