Now Foods, Solutions, Jojoba Oil, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Now versus Aura Cacia

Posted by Reviewer2538127 on May 30, 2012

Four stars due to low end lid (does not have an inset at the opening for better control when dispensing like Aura Cacia brand has). Will purchase this product from Aura Cacia in the future.

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer2072872 on Jun 07, 2012

Dont know if its ment to brng any miracles, but its good on the skin, and doesnt make it oily. a bit wierd to put it in hair, but its ok if you dont add to much

dreamy scent and lovely hair/skin/nails

Posted by sincerelysarah on Jun 13, 2012

I've decided that since I've discovered oils, I'm never going back to lotion again. I use oils in the shower right before I get out. It speed up my drying and leaves my skin feeling super smooth. I also put this oil on my hairbrush and brush it through my hair while I blow-dry (use it sparingly on your clean hair - or you'll look greasy) Use it overnight on your scalp for dry skin!

Wonderful Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer3112740 on Jun 22, 2012

I love this oil. Great for my very dry hair. I also add it to my daily moisturizer and my shower gel.

hair treatment

Posted by Reviewer1993846 on Apr 15, 2013

I can say its like dry oil, very good for hair.. i do once coconut oil mask and the other week jojoba oil hair mask. Just soak ur hair with oil and wrapped it in some plastic cap, and leave it all the night, of course u need to protect ur pillow.. but the result will be amazing next morning after ur shampoo twice to remove oil, ur hair will be shinny and souple, no locks.