Soft

Posted by Reviewer2599881 on Sep 20, 2010

This is the first time that I have ever tried jojoba oil. It makes my skin super soft. I added it to my shampoo, face wash, and even my 4 year olds shampoo. Our hair just feels softer and healthier. I also use it to scrub around nose area and other congested skin areas. Seems to have helped clear up my skin! Woot!

Miracel for body

Posted by vor244 on Jul 30, 2011

Love to use this on my body, good for shaving as well, just wish those big bottles came back.

Multipurpose!

Posted by Reviewer2719377 on Dec 04, 2012

I use this as a night cream, eye cream (one drop per eye), hand cream, foot cream, among my hair conditioner when my highlights seem dry and mat and among my body lotion when I need extra hydrating. I have always this lovely oil in bathroom.

***

Posted by Reviewer2731396 on Jun 06, 2011

Good oil. It has saved my dry hair. Hair is shiny and silky. Use it on face as well.

Great thing

Posted by Reviewer2743775 on Aug 18, 2012

i use this oil for hair and face. and it is really great)

hair and skin

Posted by Reviewer2851534 on Aug 02, 2009

I use Jojoba Oil on my hair and skin. This product, so far, is working wonders to keep my skin smooth and my hair moisturized.

I love it

Posted by sadeen on Mar 26, 2016

Very nice and high wetting

조조바 오일

Posted by 4713626040543152907 on Jul 18, 2012

요즘부쩍머리결에 신경을 쓰는편이라 샴푸할때 한두방울, 트리트먼트할때 한두방울 떨어뜨렸는데.. 사실 어느단계에 넣어야 할지 모르겠어요. 내일은 머리 감은 후 말리면서 오일 바르려구요.. 머리결으 완전 부드러워졌습니다. 깜놀했어염.

Great products, good deal.

Posted by Reviewer2895779 on Aug 27, 2013

My daughter is nine month, n I'm using this for her hair n skin since she was born. She's a mix baby(Japanese /Black American) Very useful for her detangle hair. 九ヶ月の娘用に。 ブラックのアメリカ人と日本人のハーフで、くせ毛ですが、こちらをつけるとブラッシングがしやすいです。洗髪後にぬれた髪につけてコーム。お肌につけてもモチモチになります。

It really works!!

Posted by Reviewer2912558 on Apr 16, 2009

This is a great moisturizer. I will order it again. It goes a long way so my reorder won't be soon.