need more stock on one gallon stock

Posted by Reviewer2511259 on Dec 15, 2011

I was going to buy the one gallon Jojoba oil and you are out of stock. I like your service and yourprice is competitive. So I went ahead and order some 4 Oz.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2942886 on Jan 07, 2012

very good has like a strong medicen smell though

good moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1096423 on Jan 09, 2012

I like it. good for my dry skin. My only complaint is that opening is not "drip-proof" Whenever I use it,the bottle gets messy.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2670366 on Jan 24, 2012

easy to use because it is liquid, but still it is too thick - hard to get out off bottle.

Good oil

Posted by Reviewer2164053 on Jan 26, 2012

Not the magic oil I've heard of. I love it on my skin, as long as I don't use too much, it absorbs even on my face and leaves my skin very very soft. I haven't been able to use this in my hair super successfully yet, though it makes my hair less poufy when I wear it naturally curly. It often ends up making my fine hair look stringy and almost dread-like by the end of the day.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Jul 07, 2009

Light consistency, use it to remove blackheads in the face, think it is a little better. I also scrub the skin.

Now Foods Jojoba Oil

Posted by Reviewer1373824 on Aug 03, 2009

There are quite a few claims out there that jojoba oil can help create a healthier scalp. Considering an unhealthy scalp can contribute to hair loss and of course the dreaded dandruff, not to mention the fact that most shampoos for scalp problems are loaded with synthetics that actually make things worse, I think a possible natural solution is worth trying. So far I have only tried it once. Applied it to scalp using a dropper in the evening and went to bed with an oily head. Cover your pillow! Following morning, washed hair with usual organic shampoo. I have never had dandruff, but have suffered a dry itchy scalp lately and I did notice mild relief this time. No difference in amount of hair lost, but hey, it was only the first time. Here's hoping. Bit of an vague review I know, but it's the only verdict I have right now. If it doesn't work so good on my hair, I'll use it on my skin. Have tried that already and it's great.