Great!

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Jul 07, 2009

Light consistency, use it to remove blackheads in the face, think it is a little better. I also scrub the skin.

oil

Posted by TheBest on May 04, 2009

This is nice oil. The palms of my hands get dried out when I use it. But the skin on my arms and legs don't get dry like that. I also use it on my wet beard to make it softer.

good deal

Posted by Reviewer3275145 on Apr 02, 2009

good price for what you expect. personally don't like jojoba oil because of the nasty scent, but it fades away and moisturizes well

Works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1214804 on Mar 27, 2009

This oil has made two of my moles basically disappear (they are completely gone but there is still a light brown spot where they used to be). I also have horrible wrinkles on my chest from sleeping all scrunched up on my side at night and I loaded up the Jojoba oil and after a few days, those wrinkles have smoothed out completely (they haven't disappeared but the difference after years of having them is amazing). It hasn't done much for the fine lines around my eyes or on my forehead though. I also add this to my lotion and it extends the lotion and really moisturizes my skin.

This as close to pure as you get.

Posted by Reviewer3266568 on Apr 22, 2008

Now that i am in America, I have started using this brand. It is and though it is very filtered it a close match to the pure product. The pcie was right and shipping is fast.

Use jojoba oil!

Posted by Reviewer2476049 on Jan 09, 2008

Jojoba oil's molecular structure makes it easier to absorb into the skin than other oils. Also, it never goes rancid.

Love it