turned to glupe

Posted by Reviewer1754550 on Sep 03, 2011

this deodorant was good but then after a few months the stick melted into a sloppy glupe! 2 of my friends bought it and the same thing happened to theirs!

Very Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2371998 on Jul 27, 2010

The product went on all white and stained my clothes. So ladies do not wear white with this.

Unhealthy ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1190919 on Jul 10, 2011

I'm mostly very pleased with products from Now Foods, but this was one was a mistake! No product with Propylene Glycol is coming on my skin! (I obviously forgot to check the ingredients) Now Foods is going to replace the Propylene Glycol, until then - don't buy this deodorant.

Now Foods, Long Lasting Deodorant Stick

Posted by Reviewer2312877 on Jul 31, 2010

Unfortunately, it have not worked for me at all.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1358073 on Oct 28, 2010

It only lasted for about a couple of hours.

Didn't work well for me

Posted by 5606454329588627705 on Nov 03, 2014

Unfortunately, this deodorant does not get me through a full work day (office job). I have pretty bad body odor when I get home. The search continues. :(

Posted by 5403911081246825307 on May 03, 2016

tried this deodorant in the winter so i can see if it's working when i'm not swetting and in the middle of the day i'v noticed that i'm starting to smell, and usually i don't have smell even if i'm not using deadorant. the product in very thick and white, the fregrance is very strong and it stains the shirts. the texture is very grainy and not feel good on the skin. i don't recomand at all!

Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer1261084 on Oct 06, 2011

I tried this product and I'm not happy with the results.. I won't be purchasing this one again, but that doesn't' mean it won't work for someone else.. keeping in my.. every body is different.

Disappointing

Posted by Reviewer2032043 on Feb 15, 2012

I must say that I expecting this deodorant to be superb but got deeply disappointed. I tried on 3 different occasions after showering thoroughtly and the result was the worse ever. I perspired more than with ANY other deodorant ever used before!

oh no!!

Posted by 5390256919892813032 on Mar 20, 2014

oh my god.. well, i like the scent but that very strong white residue!! oh my goodness.. that residue is all over my clothes! hate it.