July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Solutions, Long-Lasting Deodorant Stick, Refreshing Lavender, 2.2 oz (62 g)

Reviews 2-star

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1037014 on Sep 18, 2010

Changed their formula from their cream (which has the same name). I bought the stick for convenience and because it has the same name as their cream (which I am very happy with) so I thought I was getting the same product. I love the cream form because it works very well and is ALL natural. This stuff has Propylene Glycol in it and artificical color and fragrance. I gave it 2 stars rather than 1 because it does work as a deodorant, but if you want all natural ingredients as not toxify your body - try the Now Foods Long Lasting Deodorant cream instead.

Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on Sep 30, 2010

leaves a white stain under my arms, smell is so-so, protection is average

White marks

Posted by Reviewer1685060 on Jul 25, 2010

This deodorant stains alot. You get all white under the armpits, so this is not for me. Also, I didn't care for the scent, a bit too strong, but it wears off in a couple of hours. I don't really have an odor problem, nor sweat alot, so I can't tell if its as long lasting as it says.