Wonderful Product!

Posted by Reviewer1478272 on Apr 28, 2009

This product works like the Lavilin deodorant but is less expensive, and they are both made by the same company, Now Foods. Although this Now Deodorant isn't as powerful as the cream formula in the jar, it is much more convenient to apply. The jar formula has to be scraped off and spread with your fingers -no big deal, but not convenient if your in a hurry. However, I find the jar formula gives me about 5 days worth of protection. This stick formula glides on very easily and quickly just like a regular deodorant stick, and it gives me about 3 days worth of protection. Protection time varies as to how much you sweat, and I am a heavy sweater living in a very hot climate, so your protection may be more. The stick formula is not as thick as the cream formula, so the protection doesn't last as long. The way these products work is that you shower/bathe at night, and apply to clean armpits. This allows the product to sink deep into pores to provide a barrier against odor causing bacteria but does so without chemicals or aluminum found in regular deodorants. In the morning, you wash as usual and can now go a few days without applying any deodorant. If you hate the feeling of regular deodorants like I do or hate the stains they can cause in clothing, these Now deodorant products are a wonderful alternative. ~PJ

The best aluminum-free deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 29, 2013

I have tried a lot deodorants, trying to find something that keeps the smell away for an entire day, without aluminum, parabens and Other harmful ingredients. Out of the 15-20 I have tried, this is the best one. Without a doubt! It has its drawbacks; it leaves white marks on clothes, and it smells lavender (which is ok, but not my favourite, wish they could make more than one alternative). But I still give it five stars, for beeing the only one that really works;)

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Jan 26, 2010

This product works really good and smells great! It lasts and it does work! I highly recommend it.

now foods lavender is a good product

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on Feb 13, 2010

This is a good product. I've tried many over the last year. This one tops the rest. Not sticky - lasts all day. The scent is ok for women but even better for men. Although it is lavender it has a clean sporty scent.

Works well, virtually scent-free, a winner

Posted by Reviewer2972183 on Jul 27, 2010

I bought this as a replacement for the Lavilin deodorant I have been using for years. I was a little wary about trying it because of the 'natural lavender' listing, as I am sensitive to perfumes. To my delight, the scent is very delicate and didn't bother me. Even better, the scent is gone almost immediately upon applying the deodorant. Best of all, one application kept me odor-free for 9 days during a major heat wave. I like this better than Lavilin because I do not have to dip my fingers in a cream to apply it. I'm really pleased with this product.

love it!!!

Posted by Reviewer2630412 on May 06, 2011

Love this deodorant. Works very well for me. Only have to apply it every other day and it smells wonderful.

This deodorant is better than any I've EVER used!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2405235 on Jul 14, 2011

All I can say is WOW!!! when it comes to this deodorant. Feels good, smells good, and hold up in 100+ degree weather. I wouldn't use anything other than this. I've tried other natural deodorants and wonder why they're still on the shelves...ugh!! I HIGHLY recommend!

need long lasting deodorant? that is answer

Posted by Reviewer2354534 on May 28, 2014

not strong but long lasting don't ask why just buy it!!

My favourite!

Posted by Reviewer1822839 on Feb 28, 2011

This deo stick delivers! Long lasting, fresh and gentle. I highly recommend it!

Great natural deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Aug 20, 2010

I have heavy body odor but I used this product and could go without deodorant for at least two days. I don't like to "push my luck". I read that this is not as strong as the Now Foods Deodorant Cream, but the application is a lot easier and still works. Only drawback is having to shower/wash underarms at night to apply, but this is a small price to pay for an effective, natural deodorant.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »