Perfect for tweens

Posted by ekstravirgin on Dec 19, 2015

Great as a first deodorant - no "scary" ingredients, leaving a light lavender smell, and killing of the sweat

Cheap and safe

Posted by Reviewer2837310 on May 13, 2015

Beautiful smell and quite reliable..even if you are used to profuse perspiration. Avoid any deodorant with Aluminium (or its derivatives)much research has been done in the side effects of contaminants (such as Aluminium) in our bodies. This is a simple and cheap option to maintain well-being.

Does a great job

Posted by 5051149054114416651 on Oct 30, 2014

Did a great job along the summer. No funny odors, no stains on the clothes, no iritations of the armpit and it works great for the feet too. And it smells so nice. I totally recommend it.

need long lasting deodorant? that is answer

Posted by Reviewer2354534 on May 28, 2014

not strong but long lasting don't ask why just buy it!!

The best aluminum-free deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 29, 2013

I have tried a lot deodorants, trying to find something that keeps the smell away for an entire day, without aluminum, parabens and Other harmful ingredients. Out of the 15-20 I have tried, this is the best one. Without a doubt! It has its drawbacks; it leaves white marks on clothes, and it smells lavender (which is ok, but not my favourite, wish they could make more than one alternative). But I still give it five stars, for beeing the only one that really works;)

Finally One That Works!

Posted by Reviewer1356074 on Jan 26, 2013

This deodorant really works for me. I have tried other natural ones that are aluminum free and they didn't work. I like that this one has a nice light scent but isn't perfumy. Take note, it is not an antiperspirant and a good tip is to put it on after you put on your shirt because it is white.

deoderant

Posted by Reviewer1114393 on Jun 28, 2012

a great naturel deoderant

Very good quality at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1012520 on Jun 08, 2012

Very good quality at a great price!

Wonderful fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on May 08, 2012

My favorite natural deodorant -- a clean lavender fragrance & very effective odor stopper.

A Good Buy

Posted by Reviewer1069650 on Jan 25, 2012

I shopped around the health food stores in the area I just moved into and found that their prices were high. iHerb prices were so much better I had to make my purchase through them. This product works really good, I'm glad I found it here at iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »