Works, with some caveat

Posted by Reviewer2201518 on Jul 28, 2016

Pros: 1. Cheap for a natural deodorant. 2. Works as intended and lasts. 3. No wetness. Cons: 1. Soft, melts in tropical weather. 2. Whitecast! Residue! You can't go sleeveless with this, much more black sleeveless anything. 3. Darkened my underarm.

Hmmm

Posted by 5629135361106201299 on Feb 17, 2016

I love the smell and ingredients but I hate how it gets runny when i sweat, and hard to wash out while showering.

Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on Sep 30, 2010

leaves a white stain under my arms, smell is so-so, protection is average

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1358073 on Oct 28, 2010

It only lasted for about a couple of hours.

Now Foods, Long Lasting Deodorant Stick

Posted by Reviewer2312877 on Jul 31, 2010

Unfortunately, it have not worked for me at all.

Posted by 5403911081246825307 on May 03, 2016

tried this deodorant in the winter so i can see if it's working when i'm not swetting and in the middle of the day i'v noticed that i'm starting to smell, and usually i don't have smell even if i'm not using deadorant. the product in very thick and white, the fregrance is very strong and it stains the shirts. the texture is very grainy and not feel good on the skin. i don't recomand at all!

Didn't work well for me

Posted by 5606454329588627705 on Nov 03, 2014

Unfortunately, this deodorant does not get me through a full work day (office job). I have pretty bad body odor when I get home. The search continues. :(

Does a great job

Posted by 5051149054114416651 on Oct 30, 2014

Did a great job along the summer. No funny odors, no stains on the clothes, no iritations of the armpit and it works great for the feet too. And it smells so nice. I totally recommend it.

Perfect for tweens

Posted by ekstravirgin on Dec 19, 2015

Great as a first deodorant - no "scary" ingredients, leaving a light lavender smell, and killing of the sweat

The best I have used

Posted by Reviewer2083569 on Jan 20, 2012

I have tried many deodorant bars and roll on deodorants, but so far this is the best I have used.