A Good Buy

Posted by Reviewer1069650 on Jan 25, 2012

I shopped around the health food stores in the area I just moved into and found that their prices were high. iHerb prices were so much better I had to make my purchase through them. This product works really good, I'm glad I found it here at iHerb.

Wonderful fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on May 08, 2012

My favorite natural deodorant -- a clean lavender fragrance & very effective odor stopper.

Very good quality at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1012520 on Jun 08, 2012

Very good quality at a great price!

deoderant

Posted by Reviewer1114393 on Jun 28, 2012

a great naturel deoderant

Finally One That Works!

Posted by Reviewer1356074 on Jan 26, 2013

This deodorant really works for me. I have tried other natural ones that are aluminum free and they didn't work. I like that this one has a nice light scent but isn't perfumy. Take note, it is not an antiperspirant and a good tip is to put it on after you put on your shirt because it is white.

The only rub/roll on I'll ever use

Posted by 5589595600852730495 on May 10, 2016

In future I might use coconut oil + lavender but this does well for the interim.

Awesome

Posted by juniper on Aug 09, 2010

Best one that I've used so far.

Long lasting indeed

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Jul 13, 2010

This deodorant doesn't work for days, as it claims, but it works for a long, warm day at the office, which is good enough for me.

Works very well!

Posted by Reviewer2297908 on Jun 08, 2010

It actually smells awful but the smell dissipates about an hour after the application. I like that I don't have to worry in case I forget to apply the deodorant in a rush, my armpits will still smell good from the last time.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1902454 on Jun 13, 2010

This deodorant works perfectly, so nice to have a great natural deodorant at a really nice price.