Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Now Foods, Solutions, Long-Lasting Deodorant Stick, Refreshing Lavender, 2.2 oz (62 g)

Works well, virtually scent-free, a winner

Posted by Reviewer2972183 on Jul 27, 2010

I bought this as a replacement for the Lavilin deodorant I have been using for years. I was a little wary about trying it because of the 'natural lavender' listing, as I am sensitive to perfumes. To my delight, the scent is very delicate and didn't bother me. Even better, the scent is gone almost immediately upon applying the deodorant. Best of all, one application kept me odor-free for 9 days during a major heat wave. I like this better than Lavilin because I do not have to dip my fingers in a cream to apply it. I'm really pleased with this product.

Long lasting indeed

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Jul 13, 2010

This deodorant doesn't work for days, as it claims, but it works for a long, warm day at the office, which is good enough for me.

Works very well!

Posted by Reviewer2297908 on Jun 08, 2010

It actually smells awful but the smell dissipates about an hour after the application. I like that I don't have to worry in case I forget to apply the deodorant in a rush, my armpits will still smell good from the last time.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1902454 on Jun 13, 2010

This deodorant works perfectly, so nice to have a great natural deodorant at a really nice price.

now foods lavender is a good product

Posted by Reviewer1041883 on Feb 13, 2010

This is a good product. I've tried many over the last year. This one tops the rest. Not sticky - lasts all day. The scent is ok for women but even better for men. Although it is lavender it has a clean sporty scent.