Finally One That Works!

Posted by Reviewer1356074 on Jan 26, 2013

This deodorant really works for me. I have tried other natural ones that are aluminum free and they didn't work. I like that this one has a nice light scent but isn't perfumy. Take note, it is not an antiperspirant and a good tip is to put it on after you put on your shirt because it is white.

The only rub/roll on I'll ever use

Posted by 5589595600852730495 on May 10, 2016

In future I might use coconut oil + lavender but this does well for the interim.

Awesome

Posted by juniper on Aug 09, 2010

Best one that I've used so far.

Long lasting indeed

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Jul 13, 2010

This deodorant doesn't work for days, as it claims, but it works for a long, warm day at the office, which is good enough for me.

Works very well!

Posted by Reviewer2297908 on Jun 08, 2010

It actually smells awful but the smell dissipates about an hour after the application. I like that I don't have to worry in case I forget to apply the deodorant in a rush, my armpits will still smell good from the last time.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1902454 on Jun 13, 2010

This deodorant works perfectly, so nice to have a great natural deodorant at a really nice price.

My favorite deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1424603 on Nov 18, 2009

I have been using this for a few years now and it is my favorite deodorant...doesn't have all the chemicals and works very well for me.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1716224 on Nov 18, 2010

I tried Lavilin Natural and it didn't work for me even for a day but this lasts throughout the day and usually the night too. I use daily and started it in winter but believe it will work in the summer too. It worked thru a long move recently better than regular deodorant would've.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2674846 on Dec 07, 2010

Satisfied

Great Product and Great Service

Posted by Reviewer3128116 on Apr 25, 2011

I ordered this great product from I-Herb and received it the same week with no hassels, I recommend this product and Service.