Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1358073 on Oct 28, 2010

It only lasted for about a couple of hours.

Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer1840526 on Sep 30, 2010

leaves a white stain under my arms, smell is so-so, protection is average

okay

Posted by Reviewer2900043 on Sep 21, 2010

this is a good product but I feel that I cannot feel fresh smelling all day wearing it.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1037014 on Sep 18, 2010

Changed their formula from their cream (which has the same name). I bought the stick for convenience and because it has the same name as their cream (which I am very happy with) so I thought I was getting the same product. I love the cream form because it works very well and is ALL natural. This stuff has Propylene Glycol in it and artificical color and fragrance. I gave it 2 stars rather than 1 because it does work as a deodorant, but if you want all natural ingredients as not toxify your body - try the Now Foods Long Lasting Deodorant cream instead.

Really lasts

Posted by filmoyster on Sep 04, 2010

You do need to rub it in after applying as there is some white residue. But for the chemical free long lasting result it is totally worth it.

Great natural deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Aug 20, 2010

I have heavy body odor but I used this product and could go without deodorant for at least two days. I don't like to "push my luck". I read that this is not as strong as the Now Foods Deodorant Cream, but the application is a lot easier and still works. Only drawback is having to shower/wash underarms at night to apply, but this is a small price to pay for an effective, natural deodorant.

Awesome

Posted by juniper on Aug 09, 2010

Best one that I've used so far.

Now Foods, Long Lasting Deodorant Stick

Posted by Reviewer2312877 on Jul 31, 2010

Unfortunately, it have not worked for me at all.

Very Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2371998 on Jul 27, 2010

The product went on all white and stained my clothes. So ladies do not wear white with this.

Works well, virtually scent-free, a winner

Posted by Reviewer2972183 on Jul 27, 2010

I bought this as a replacement for the Lavilin deodorant I have been using for years. I was a little wary about trying it because of the 'natural lavender' listing, as I am sensitive to perfumes. To my delight, the scent is very delicate and didn't bother me. Even better, the scent is gone almost immediately upon applying the deodorant. Best of all, one application kept me odor-free for 9 days during a major heat wave. I like this better than Lavilin because I do not have to dip my fingers in a cream to apply it. I'm really pleased with this product.