Now Foods, Solutions, Moroccan Red Clay, Facial Detox, Powder, 6 oz (170 g)

Not recommended

Posted by Reviewer3318091 on Jan 05, 2008

I was hoping as a mask this product would really be promising but it not only stained my face red/orange, but it stained around the sink and my clothing. I tried various measurements but each result was the same - I noticed nothing different in my skin after the stain faded.

very messy

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Jan 26, 2008

I have to agree with the other reviewer in that this is VERY messy, and stains everything orange, including your skin! Disappointed, as I've been happy with all other Now products.

Amazing pure and natural detoxifying Moroccan red clay powder.

Posted by Caerulea on May 12, 2014

This Moroccan red clay powder is pure, natural, free of any additives or preservatives. What makes it different from other types of clay is that it's very gentle, highly absorbent and mixes easily with water, which makes it an excellent detoxifying facial cleanser and purifying mask for all skin types, including dry, delicate, and sensitive skin. It gently detoxifies the skin without dehydrating or irritating it, exfoliates dead skin cells, draws out excess dirt and oil, removes impurities and debris from under the skin without stripping the skin's protective layer, unclogs and tightens pores decreasing their size, regulates sebum production, tones, firms, invigorates, and revitalizes the skin helping restore its elasticity, reduces redness and inflammation, improves the complexion, evens out the skin tone, supports and strengthens the skin's defensive mechanisms, improves cellular circulation, stimulates cell renewal and collagen production, fights and prevents acne, spots, blemishes, and infections, facilitates the healing of small wounds, sores, burns, cuts, abscesses, boils, blisters, and even reduces stretch marks and scars and helps prevent premature aging. This Moroccan red clay is also a powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, and antifungal agent keeping infection and inflammation at bay. It can also be used as a detoxifying scalp mask: it regulates sebum production, removes excess oil, dirt, product buildup without stripping the scalp's protective layer, fights infections, protects the scalp at the cellular level, strengthens the root bulbs and follicle connection, stimulates keratin production and hair growth. I've been mixing this product with water and using it on my face, body, and scalp, and I'm impressed by the results: my complexion has improved, my acne has cleared up, my skin tone has evened out, my acne has noticeably cleared up, almost all the redness and inflammation is gone, some of my pigmentation spots and stretch marks have faded, my scalp is much healthier and no longer dry, flaky, and itchy. Amazing product. So glad I ordered it.

Good product, a bit Messy, works Well!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

Love it, dries blackheads, acne. Good for completion. It gets messy so you need a good way to mix it... A good sized bowl helps. SEE MY PROFILE!

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1689111 on Jan 05, 2009

It really works for me. I've been seeing an improvement in my skin. It can be messy but that's OK, just as long as it works.