不行呀

Posted by seraphinaa on Jul 25, 2015

第一次买泥巴粉末是Aztec Secret, Indian Healing Clay,那个感觉很有效,皮肤会变得镇定、有清洁感。后来就换了now的试试看,感觉这个摩洛哥红土没什么效果。并没有消炎或者镇定的效果。我是敏感皮。而且说实话,对now这个品牌好感度不大。

nice treat

Posted by 5599581015435577107 on Oct 09, 2013

I use it once a week after washing my face althought it says that it cleanses the face and removes impurities. The mask itself doesn't do much for my skin. It does suck up the oil off my face and dries very quickly but once you rinse it of, the effect goes away. My pores don't seem to be smaller (a little but it does the same after a face wash). This is a good at home spa treat for your face allowing you to relax and take care of yourself which is nice. But there is no miracle. A little goes a long way.

Great DIY mask for less (minus the red blotchy stains)

Posted by 5195694746795512886 on May 10, 2014

Tried it once. Mixed slightly less than a tablespoon with a bit of water and 2 drops of tea tree oil. When first applied it is just like any other clay mask but later on started to feel like my face had a heartbeat of it own! It wasn't painful of anything. Slight tingling sensation when first applied-probably from the tea tree oil. Washed off after 15-20 mins with warm and then cold water. It left blotchy red stain all over my face and I didn't particularly like that but it wasn't like i was going out so i didn't mind it. I read that it would disappear after a while so hopefully it does. Will continue to keep using and adding different ingredients.I like that you are able to customise and put in different ingredients to suit your needs. Skin feels smooth after washing off and I used Jojoba oil to moisturise after.

NICE, YET NOT AMAZING - IT'LL LAST A LOT IF U USE IT JUST FOR YOUR FACE

Posted by SilviaSesma on Jun 05, 2014

I like the product itself and it works well on my skin, reducing pores a bit and making my skin less clumped. I don't like how messy it can become to mix the powder with water and it's a bit difficult to control the quantity you need on each use so you don't waste product. So, it's a nice product, but its preparation doesn't convince me.

Clay mask

Posted by 5180961163844183990 on Mar 04, 2016

I'm not entirely sure about this mask. It makes my skin soft but I don't notice anything else.

good

Posted by Msha3l-1 on Apr 19, 2016

I used it 3 times only

"

Posted by 5725585125787197856 on May 04, 2016

Its good , i love it

so far so good

Posted by 5108430446074705363 on Jun 20, 2016

Not as good as stated but not too bad. Clay dries fast. Will not buy this red clay. Will buy other to try.

Not the real deal?

Posted by 5614088654382580019 on Aug 31, 2016

I don't really know what to conclude with about this product .. I've only experienced traditional Moroccan clay (Ghazool), and that type of clay is more thick and rich when mixing it with water. This red clay on the other hand is very finely grounded, leaving it very runny when mixing it with water after the described measurements. I think 1 tbs of water to 1 tbs of powder gives to much clay for one normal sized face as well as it gets way too runny. So, I mix 3/4 tbs powder adding a bit of water at the time until I reach the desired consistency. Further on, it doesn't dry up throughly within the described time of 20 min, and if you leave it longer it may irritate your skin. After washing it off (it messy, so I use this kind of mask before I hit the shower, where I can rinse it off without worrying bout the mess) it leave the skin tighten so that you can either gently scrub off or press out impurities. Having experienced Ghazool I am not that satisfied with this red clay. Real Ghazool is more effective on and gentle to the skin, and the clay is more rich when mixed with water.