Now Foods, Solutions, Moroccan Red Clay, Facial Detox, Powder, 6 oz (170 g)

Reviews 3-star

nice treat

Posted by 5599581015435577107 on Oct 09, 2013

I use it once a week after washing my face althought it says that it cleanses the face and removes impurities. The mask itself doesn't do much for my skin. It does suck up the oil off my face and dries very quickly but once you rinse it of, the effect goes away. My pores don't seem to be smaller (a little but it does the same after a face wash). This is a good at home spa treat for your face allowing you to relax and take care of yourself which is nice. But there is no miracle. A little goes a long way.

Great DIY mask for less (minus the red blotchy stains)

Posted by 5195694746795512886 on May 10, 2014

Tried it once. Mixed slightly less than a tablespoon with a bit of water and 2 drops of tea tree oil. When first applied it is just like any other clay mask but later on started to feel like my face had a heartbeat of it own! It wasn't painful of anything. Slight tingling sensation when first applied-probably from the tea tree oil. Washed off after 15-20 mins with warm and then cold water. It left blotchy red stain all over my face and I didn't particularly like that but it wasn't like i was going out so i didn't mind it. I read that it would disappear after a while so hopefully it does. Will continue to keep using and adding different ingredients.I like that you are able to customise and put in different ingredients to suit your needs. Skin feels smooth after washing off and I used Jojoba oil to moisturise after.

NICE, YET NOT AMAZING - IT'LL LAST A LOT IF U USE IT JUST FOR YOUR FACE

Posted by Emittake on Jun 05, 2014

I like the product itself and it works well on my skin, reducing pores a bit and making my skin less clumped. I don't like how messy it can become to mix the powder with water and it's a bit difficult to control the quantity you need on each use so you don't waste product. So, it's a nice product, but its preparation doesn't convince me.