Good product, a bit Messy, works Well!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

Love it, dries blackheads, acne. Good for completion. It gets messy so you need a good way to mix it... A good sized bowl helps. SEE MY PROFILE!

Good to the skin but a bit messy

Posted by Reviewer3342007 on Feb 04, 2013

I bought this clay and the european one. I must say that this clay does not dry out the skin and after application, the skin is really smooth. Due to the orange mess it creates, I have started using it in the bath - solves all the messy issues :-)

noto mi piel sin granos y limpia

Posted by 4634343665577282166 on Nov 18, 2012

Me gusta esta arcilla, me deja la piel mate y a eliminado pequeños granitos que tenia por la cara. Me gusta mucho la sensacion que me deja y se limpia muy bien ,no me deja la cara naranja como he leido en otras opiniones y eso que soy blanquita de piel.

Good masque

Posted by Reviewer2743819 on Oct 08, 2012

Leaves skin soft and clean. I use this before shover and gently exfoliate my skin afterwards. Does not leave skin red/orange. Feels good to use and I love the fact that it's a dry product hence to its shelf life.

Moroccan Red Clay...my pores thank you!

Posted by Reviewer2046701 on May 30, 2013

My face was left feeling smooth and my pores were visibly tighter after using this product. Since it can get a bit messy, I prefer to apply it over the kitchen sink. However, when I did use it in the bathroom, it cleaned up easily.

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5046890242732047706 on May 19, 2015

I was looking for DIY alternatives to lush products because they're so darn expensive! I ordered this and I love it. It works great on my sensitive Irish skin. I put it in my scrub mix with coffee grounds and coconut/avocado oil or as a mask followed by jojoba oil. After using my complexion always looks fresher and more even and yes my pores look smaller. It really works and it's inexpensive and gentle, great product! A little messy but just use it in the shower.

clear skin

Posted by 5035260863552643021 on Nov 06, 2013

its drying so i prefer to use it with coconut oil instead water

Gran ARcilla

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Me gusta mucho como deja la piel después de haberla usado. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Nice mask

Posted by 5385974038123910744 on Jan 09, 2014

Good mask, I used it only once and I really liked it. I am happy that it's organic andI can mix it with other ingredients in order to make it work. The package is nice too.

good!

Posted by 4971147432500723249 on Apr 21, 2014

its clean my skin and pore my skin , its good , but remember only put it on ur face not over 15 mins , it will dry your skin!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »