Amazing pure and natural detoxifying Moroccan red clay powder.

Posted by Caerulea on May 12, 2014

This Moroccan red clay powder is pure, natural, free of any additives or preservatives. What makes it different from other types of clay is that it's very gentle, highly absorbent and mixes easily with water, which makes it an excellent detoxifying facial cleanser and purifying mask for all skin types, including dry, delicate, and sensitive skin. It gently detoxifies the skin without dehydrating or irritating it, exfoliates dead skin cells, draws out excess dirt and oil, removes impurities and debris from under the skin without stripping the skin's protective layer, unclogs and tightens pores decreasing their size, regulates sebum production, tones, firms, invigorates, and revitalizes the skin helping restore its elasticity, reduces redness and inflammation, improves the complexion, evens out the skin tone, supports and strengthens the skin's defensive mechanisms, improves cellular circulation, stimulates cell renewal and collagen production, fights and prevents acne, spots, blemishes, and infections, facilitates the healing of small wounds, sores, burns, cuts, abscesses, boils, blisters, and even reduces stretch marks and scars and helps prevent premature aging. This Moroccan red clay is also a powerful antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, and antifungal agent keeping infection and inflammation at bay. It can also be used as a detoxifying scalp mask: it regulates sebum production, removes excess oil, dirt, product buildup without stripping the scalp's protective layer, fights infections, protects the scalp at the cellular level, strengthens the root bulbs and follicle connection, stimulates keratin production and hair growth. I've been mixing this product with water and using it on my face, body, and scalp, and I'm impressed by the results: my complexion has improved, my acne has cleared up, my skin tone has evened out, my acne has noticeably cleared up, almost all the redness and inflammation is gone, some of my pigmentation spots and stretch marks have faded, my scalp is much healthier and no longer dry, flaky, and itchy. Amazing product. So glad I ordered it.

Not recommended

Posted by Reviewer3318091 on Jan 05, 2008

I was hoping as a mask this product would really be promising but it not only stained my face red/orange, but it stained around the sink and my clothing. I tried various measurements but each result was the same - I noticed nothing different in my skin after the stain faded.

very messy

Posted by Reviewer1336522 on Jan 26, 2008

I have to agree with the other reviewer in that this is VERY messy, and stains everything orange, including your skin! Disappointed, as I've been happy with all other Now products.

Good product, a bit Messy, works Well!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013

Love it, dries blackheads, acne. Good for completion. It gets messy so you need a good way to mix it... A good sized bowl helps. SEE MY PROFILE!

Didn't like.

Posted by Reviewer1223431 on Jan 24, 2008

This product states it is good for sensitive skin. After I used it as directed I had little red bumps all over my face that lasted for about 1 week.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1689111 on Jan 05, 2009

It really works for me. I've been seeing an improvement in my skin. It can be messy but that's OK, just as long as it works.

THIS HAS MADE ME VERY HAPPYYYY!!!!!!

Posted by 5195693504298770559 on Mar 27, 2013

I was skeptical after reading some of the reviews with less stars. My skin was looking tired and in bad condition after the winter and after just recovering from a bad cold. I mixed it with a little bit more water than was suggested on the pot as it suggests 1 teaspoon of water to 1 tablespoon of powder, (maybe my tablespoons are a weird size but 1 teaspoon of water wasn't enough, still, be cautious and add a little water until you get a paste that looks like the consistency of melted chocolate. It felt very soothing on, then as it dries it feels tight, so try not to move your face. I left mine on for 20 minutes, I have sensitive skin and had no reaction. Then I washed it off with warmish water. Then followed with 2 applications of moisturiser (let it soak in, then apply again if needed). My skin looks instantly better (if a little red at first but that faded quickly). It feels amazing too. Highly highly reccommended for sensitive skin! I think it's something you should apply carefully or wear old clothes with, just in case it drips on (although I have yet to do that so I don't know how well it would wash off).

Good to the skin but a bit messy

Posted by Reviewer3342007 on Feb 04, 2013

I bought this clay and the european one. I must say that this clay does not dry out the skin and after application, the skin is really smooth. Due to the orange mess it creates, I have started using it in the bath - solves all the messy issues :-)

Good facial mask

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Feb 14, 2013

I really liked the mask made of this clay: skin is clean, hydrated, no dry spots, no imperfections left. I use it once a week following by toner.

Great, pure clay for an easy masque.

Posted by Reviewer2261183 on Mar 08, 2011

I love this clay. It's very easy to make a basic masque with water. It cleans very deeply, but my (oily/combo) skin doesn't feel dried out after I wash it off. I love the glow it gives my face. And it's completely pure clay - no chemicals or additives!