EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$6.98

$6.99

Savings of: $0.01 (0% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

Great Product!

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

This red clay is great! I sometimes use apple cider vinegar/aloe vera instead of water. I also add a few essential oils when i'm feeling "adventurous". Nomatter how I use it, results are always good. Recommended!

Was this review helpful to you?

noto mi piel sin granos y limpia

Posted by 4634343665577282166 on Nov 18, 2012

Me gusta esta arcilla, me deja la piel mate y a eliminado pequeños granitos que tenia por la cara. Me gusta mucho la sensacion que me deja y se limpia muy bien ,no me deja la cara naranja como he leido en otras opiniones y eso que soy blanquita de piel.

Was this review helpful to you?

Not what I hoped

Posted by 5074400638608443494 on Aug 22, 2013

This product doesn't do what I have come to expect from moroccan clay. It doesn't purify my skin like some of the other products I previously used. I would not recommend this product, expect maybe when you have really sensitive skin. Because it doesn't 'suck' the dirt/soil up. For myself, Im looking for something stronger.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great!

Posted by 5202239772488916017 on Sep 07, 2013

Excelente mascarilla que deja la cara super limpia. Para mejores resultados, mezclarla con algún tónico y unas gotitas de tú aceite favorito. Lo mejor, retirarla con una esponja. Muy recomendable.

Was this review helpful to you?

A great facial detox for normal skin!

Posted by 5240522388832356501 on Dec 29, 2014

If you have normal to dry skin and want to find a facial detox, this is the one for you. This does remove excess oil and shrinks pores but is milder than green clay, which could be irritated to normal to dry skin.

Was this review helpful to you?

Limpia muy bien la piel y minimiza poros

Posted by 5758903749724387683 on Oct 14, 2014

Tened cuidado y no os pase como a mi que puse en una taza un tercio de agua creyendo que aún tendría que añadir pero qué va, he tenido que echar medio bote casi de arcilla para que me saliera una mezcla buena para aplicar. Aconsejo echar muy poquita agua porque sino os va a sobrar y no sé si aguantará una vez preparada. Yo la he mezclado con agua de botella y he infusionado manzanilla para aportar algo más a la mascarilla.

Was this review helpful to you?

A great tool to help with your skin

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Nov 17, 2012

This is a great clay mask, with no extra ingredients. It is not a 'miracle cure' but if you have a pimples that are just starting, using this mask at night means they will be smaller by morning. I add a couple of drops of Aveda Dry Skin oil if my skin is feeling particularly dry. I don't find it messy and it certainly didn't stain my fair skin.

Was this review helpful to you?

ممتاز للبشرة الدهنية - great for oily skin

Posted by 4676558484337692595 on Oct 04, 2015

it cleans deep and give a satisfying feeling to your skin .. be careful not to apply it very close around your eyes and don't keep it longer than the recommended time, cause i did and my skin got sensitive xD otherwise follow the instructions and you'll be good ينظف البشرة بعمق ويعطي احساس رائع للبشرة انتبهو لا تحطونه قريب من العين او تخلونه اطول من الفترة المكتوبة لأن البشرة احتمال تتحسس بس اذا مشيتو ع التعليماات كلو تمام

Was this review helpful to you?

I love it

Posted by 5460704319323987847 on Feb 19, 2016

I Used with rose water and also with yogurt, in both cases the result wonderful

Was this review helpful to you?

really work

Posted by 5126951637451047387 on May 08, 2016

really clean my face

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 11-20 of 132 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »