Not what I hoped

Posted by 5074400638608443494 on Aug 22, 2013

This product doesn't do what I have come to expect from moroccan clay. It doesn't purify my skin like some of the other products I previously used. I would not recommend this product, expect maybe when you have really sensitive skin. Because it doesn't 'suck' the dirt/soil up. For myself, Im looking for something stronger.

A great facial detox for normal skin!

Posted by 5240522388832356501 on Dec 29, 2014

If you have normal to dry skin and want to find a facial detox, this is the one for you. This does remove excess oil and shrinks pores but is milder than green clay, which could be irritated to normal to dry skin.

Great Product!

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

This red clay is great! I sometimes use apple cider vinegar/aloe vera instead of water. I also add a few essential oils when i'm feeling "adventurous". Nomatter how I use it, results are always good. Recommended!

noto mi piel sin granos y limpia

Posted by 4634343665577282166 on Nov 18, 2012

Me gusta esta arcilla, me deja la piel mate y a eliminado pequeños granitos que tenia por la cara. Me gusta mucho la sensacion que me deja y se limpia muy bien ,no me deja la cara naranja como he leido en otras opiniones y eso que soy blanquita de piel.

Great!

Posted by 5202239772488916017 on Sep 07, 2013

Excelente mascarilla que deja la cara super limpia. Para mejores resultados, mezclarla con algún tónico y unas gotitas de tú aceite favorito. Lo mejor, retirarla con una esponja. Muy recomendable.

No difference

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I feel fresh after using this product, but other than that there's not really a difference. I doesn't cleanse my skin good enough and it doesn't help with blemishes or redness either. It is also very messy to mix and apply.

Wow

Posted by Reviewer3022626 on Feb 07, 2012

It's clarifying so good, that's even dry my skin. When it's completely dry it even makes the pain to the skin. But other hand it "sucks" so much oil from the skin and the skin looks great after!!! And after you wash-off it from the face, it's essential to apply any cream!

Love it!!

Posted by 4693886450041082745 on Aug 26, 2013

I moved to Florida recently and for some reason I had 2 masks dry out on me since I've been here. I thought I'd try this one out since you mix it yourself and I love it. The only thing that bothered me was how hard it is to wash off. I recommend getting in the shower to do it.

Power Pulling Sensation.

Posted by 5064272852911398595 on Apr 17, 2014

This mask also great like Aztec, the effect is superb. You will feel the sensation with its the mask dry.

A great tool to help with your skin

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Nov 17, 2012

This is a great clay mask, with no extra ingredients. It is not a 'miracle cure' but if you have a pimples that are just starting, using this mask at night means they will be smaller by morning. I add a couple of drops of Aveda Dry Skin oil if my skin is feeling particularly dry. I don't find it messy and it certainly didn't stain my fair skin.