New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Solutions, Moroccan Red Clay, Facial Detox, Powder, 6 oz (170 g)

Great, pure clay for an easy masque.

Posted by Reviewer2261183 on Mar 08, 2011

I love this clay. It's very easy to make a basic masque with water. It cleans very deeply, but my (oily/combo) skin doesn't feel dried out after I wash it off. I love the glow it gives my face. And it's completely pure clay - no chemicals or additives!

Didn't like.

Posted by Reviewer1223431 on Jan 24, 2008

This product states it is good for sensitive skin. After I used it as directed I had little red bumps all over my face that lasted for about 1 week.

THIS HAS MADE ME VERY HAPPYYYY!!!!!!

Posted by 5195693504298770559 on Mar 27, 2013

I was skeptical after reading some of the reviews with less stars. My skin was looking tired and in bad condition after the winter and after just recovering from a bad cold. I mixed it with a little bit more water than was suggested on the pot as it suggests 1 teaspoon of water to 1 tablespoon of powder, (maybe my tablespoons are a weird size but 1 teaspoon of water wasn't enough, still, be cautious and add a little water until you get a paste that looks like the consistency of melted chocolate. It felt very soothing on, then as it dries it feels tight, so try not to move your face. I left mine on for 20 minutes, I have sensitive skin and had no reaction. Then I washed it off with warmish water. Then followed with 2 applications of moisturiser (let it soak in, then apply again if needed). My skin looks instantly better (if a little red at first but that faded quickly). It feels amazing too. Highly highly reccommended for sensitive skin! I think it's something you should apply carefully or wear old clothes with, just in case it drips on (although I have yet to do that so I don't know how well it would wash off).

Great!

Posted by 5202239772488916017 on Sep 07, 2013

Excelente mascarilla que deja la cara super limpia. Para mejores resultados, mezclarla con algún tónico y unas gotitas de tú aceite favorito. Lo mejor, retirarla con una esponja. Muy recomendable.

noto mi piel sin granos y limpia

Posted by 4634343665577282166 on Nov 18, 2012

Me gusta esta arcilla, me deja la piel mate y a eliminado pequeños granitos que tenia por la cara. Me gusta mucho la sensacion que me deja y se limpia muy bien ,no me deja la cara naranja como he leido en otras opiniones y eso que soy blanquita de piel.