Now Foods, Solutions, Moroccan Red Clay, Facial Detox, Powder, 6 oz (170 g)

Good to the skin but a bit messy

Posted by Reviewer3342007 on Feb 04, 2013

I bought this clay and the european one. I must say that this clay does not dry out the skin and after application, the skin is really smooth. Due to the orange mess it creates, I have started using it in the bath - solves all the messy issues :-)

Didn't like.

Posted by Reviewer1223431 on Jan 24, 2008

This product states it is good for sensitive skin. After I used it as directed I had little red bumps all over my face that lasted for about 1 week.

Great, pure clay for an easy masque.

Posted by Reviewer2261183 on Mar 08, 2011

I love this clay. It's very easy to make a basic masque with water. It cleans very deeply, but my (oily/combo) skin doesn't feel dried out after I wash it off. I love the glow it gives my face. And it's completely pure clay - no chemicals or additives!

Good facial mask

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Feb 14, 2013

I really liked the mask made of this clay: skin is clean, hydrated, no dry spots, no imperfections left. I use it once a week following by toner.

THIS HAS MADE ME VERY HAPPYYYY!!!!!!

Posted by 5195693504298770559 on Mar 27, 2013

I was skeptical after reading some of the reviews with less stars. My skin was looking tired and in bad condition after the winter and after just recovering from a bad cold. I mixed it with a little bit more water than was suggested on the pot as it suggests 1 teaspoon of water to 1 tablespoon of powder, (maybe my tablespoons are a weird size but 1 teaspoon of water wasn't enough, still, be cautious and add a little water until you get a paste that looks like the consistency of melted chocolate. It felt very soothing on, then as it dries it feels tight, so try not to move your face. I left mine on for 20 minutes, I have sensitive skin and had no reaction. Then I washed it off with warmish water. Then followed with 2 applications of moisturiser (let it soak in, then apply again if needed). My skin looks instantly better (if a little red at first but that faded quickly). It feels amazing too. Highly highly reccommended for sensitive skin! I think it's something you should apply carefully or wear old clothes with, just in case it drips on (although I have yet to do that so I don't know how well it would wash off).