ممتاز للبشرة الدهنية - great for oily skin

Posted by 4676558484337692595 on Oct 04, 2015

it cleans deep and give a satisfying feeling to your skin .. be careful not to apply it very close around your eyes and don't keep it longer than the recommended time, cause i did and my skin got sensitive xD otherwise follow the instructions and you'll be good ينظف البشرة بعمق ويعطي احساس رائع للبشرة انتبهو لا تحطونه قريب من العين او تخلونه اطول من الفترة المكتوبة لأن البشرة احتمال تتحسس بس اذا مشيتو ع التعليماات كلو تمام

Limpia muy bien la piel y minimiza poros

Posted by 5758903749724387683 on Oct 14, 2014

Tened cuidado y no os pase como a mi que puse en una taza un tercio de agua creyendo que aún tendría que añadir pero qué va, he tenido que echar medio bote casi de arcilla para que me saliera una mezcla buena para aplicar. Aconsejo echar muy poquita agua porque sino os va a sobrar y no sé si aguantará una vez preparada. Yo la he mezclado con agua de botella y he infusionado manzanilla para aportar algo más a la mascarilla.

I love it

Posted by AbeerGH92 on Feb 19, 2016

I Used with rose water and also with yogurt, in both cases the result wonderful

really work

Posted by 5126951637451047387 on May 08, 2016

really clean my face

Effective and does what it's supposed to do.

Posted by 5400365601075319892 on Jun 01, 2016

Effective and does what it's supposed to do.

amazing but takes long steps -حلولكن يحتاج لخطوات طويلة

Posted by 4987428093074441712 on Jul 02, 2016

pro: flawless face, takes off blackheads، great for sensitive skin cons: effect doesn't stay long + takes long steps to put it (plate- spoon- water- oil- measuring the clay and water) ايجابيات: بشرة صافية - يشيل الرؤوس السوداء - يناسب البشرة الحساسة سلبيات: نتائجه لاتستمر لوقت طويل - تحتاج لخطوات طويلة (صحن- ملعقة- ماء- زيت- قياس الماء والطين).

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5046890242732047706 on May 19, 2015

I was looking for DIY alternatives to lush products because they're so darn expensive! I ordered this and I love it. It works great on my sensitive Irish skin. I put it in my scrub mix with coffee grounds and coconut/avocado oil or as a mask followed by jojoba oil. After using my complexion always looks fresher and more even and yes my pores look smaller. It really works and it's inexpensive and gentle, great product! A little messy but just use it in the shower.

clear skin

Posted by 5035260863552643021 on Nov 06, 2013

its drying so i prefer to use it with coconut oil instead water

Good masque

Posted by Reviewer2743819 on Oct 08, 2012

Leaves skin soft and clean. I use this before shover and gently exfoliate my skin afterwards. Does not leave skin red/orange. Feels good to use and I love the fact that it's a dry product hence to its shelf life.

Moroccan Red Clay...my pores thank you!

Posted by Reviewer2046701 on May 30, 2013

My face was left feeling smooth and my pores were visibly tighter after using this product. Since it can get a bit messy, I prefer to apply it over the kitchen sink. However, when I did use it in the bathroom, it cleaned up easily.