Now Foods, Solutions, Moroccan Red Clay, Facial Detox, Powder, 6 oz (170 g)

noto mi piel sin granos y limpia

Posted by 4634343665577282166 on Nov 18, 2012

Me gusta esta arcilla, me deja la piel mate y a eliminado pequeños granitos que tenia por la cara. Me gusta mucho la sensacion que me deja y se limpia muy bien ,no me deja la cara naranja como he leido en otras opiniones y eso que soy blanquita de piel.

Good to the skin but a bit messy

Posted by Reviewer3342007 on Feb 04, 2013

I bought this clay and the european one. I must say that this clay does not dry out the skin and after application, the skin is really smooth. Due to the orange mess it creates, I have started using it in the bath - solves all the messy issues :-)

No difference

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I feel fresh after using this product, but other than that there's not really a difference. I doesn't cleanse my skin good enough and it doesn't help with blemishes or redness either. It is also very messy to mix and apply.

Not what I hoped

Posted by 5074400638608443494 on Aug 22, 2013

This product doesn't do what I have come to expect from moroccan clay. It doesn't purify my skin like some of the other products I previously used. I would not recommend this product, expect maybe when you have really sensitive skin. Because it doesn't 'suck' the dirt/soil up. For myself, Im looking for something stronger.

Love it!!

Posted by 4693886450041082745 on Aug 26, 2013

I moved to Florida recently and for some reason I had 2 masks dry out on me since I've been here. I thought I'd try this one out since you mix it yourself and I love it. The only thing that bothered me was how hard it is to wash off. I recommend getting in the shower to do it.