Wow

Posted by Reviewer3022626 on Feb 07, 2012

It's clarifying so good, that's even dry my skin. When it's completely dry it even makes the pain to the skin. But other hand it "sucks" so much oil from the skin and the skin looks great after!!! And after you wash-off it from the face, it's essential to apply any cream!

Love it!!

Posted by 4693886450041082745 on Aug 26, 2013

I moved to Florida recently and for some reason I had 2 masks dry out on me since I've been here. I thought I'd try this one out since you mix it yourself and I love it. The only thing that bothered me was how hard it is to wash off. I recommend getting in the shower to do it.

Power Pulling Sensation.

Posted by 5064272852911398595 on Apr 17, 2014

This mask also great like Aztec, the effect is superb. You will feel the sensation with its the mask dry.

clear skin

Posted by 5035260863552643021 on Nov 06, 2013

its drying so i prefer to use it with coconut oil instead water

Good masque

Posted by Reviewer2743819 on Oct 08, 2012

Leaves skin soft and clean. I use this before shover and gently exfoliate my skin afterwards. Does not leave skin red/orange. Feels good to use and I love the fact that it's a dry product hence to its shelf life.

Moroccan Red Clay...my pores thank you!

Posted by Reviewer2046701 on May 30, 2013

My face was left feeling smooth and my pores were visibly tighter after using this product. Since it can get a bit messy, I prefer to apply it over the kitchen sink. However, when I did use it in the bathroom, it cleaned up easily.

Gran ARcilla

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Me gusta mucho como deja la piel después de haberla usado. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5046890242732047706 on May 19, 2015

I was looking for DIY alternatives to lush products because they're so darn expensive! I ordered this and I love it. It works great on my sensitive Irish skin. I put it in my scrub mix with coffee grounds and coconut/avocado oil or as a mask followed by jojoba oil. After using my complexion always looks fresher and more even and yes my pores look smaller. It really works and it's inexpensive and gentle, great product! A little messy but just use it in the shower.

No difference

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I feel fresh after using this product, but other than that there's not really a difference. I doesn't cleanse my skin good enough and it doesn't help with blemishes or redness either. It is also very messy to mix and apply.

beautiful

Posted by 5426552097295308115 on May 08, 2016

Beautiful and a wonderful product and I would recommend using it