A great tool to help with your skin

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Nov 17, 2012

This is a great clay mask, with no extra ingredients. It is not a 'miracle cure' but if you have a pimples that are just starting, using this mask at night means they will be smaller by morning. I add a couple of drops of Aveda Dry Skin oil if my skin is feeling particularly dry. I don't find it messy and it certainly didn't stain my fair skin.

I love it

Posted by AbeerGH92 on Feb 19, 2016

I Used with rose water and also with yogurt, in both cases the result wonderful

really work

Posted by 5126951637451047387 on May 08, 2016

really clean my face

Effective and does what it's supposed to do.

Posted by 5400365601075319892 on Jun 01, 2016

Effective and does what it's supposed to do.

amazing but takes long steps -حلولكن يحتاج لخطوات طويلة

Posted by 4987428093074441712 on Jul 02, 2016

pro: flawless face, takes off blackheads، great for sensitive skin cons: effect doesn't stay long + takes long steps to put it (plate- spoon- water- oil- measuring the clay and water) ايجابيات: بشرة صافية - يشيل الرؤوس السوداء - يناسب البشرة الحساسة سلبيات: نتائجه لاتستمر لوقت طويل - تحتاج لخطوات طويلة (صحن- ملعقة- ماء- زيت- قياس الماء والطين).

Love this stuff!

Posted by 5046890242732047706 on May 19, 2015

I was looking for DIY alternatives to lush products because they're so darn expensive! I ordered this and I love it. It works great on my sensitive Irish skin. I put it in my scrub mix with coffee grounds and coconut/avocado oil or as a mask followed by jojoba oil. After using my complexion always looks fresher and more even and yes my pores look smaller. It really works and it's inexpensive and gentle, great product! A little messy but just use it in the shower.

clear skin

Posted by 5035260863552643021 on Nov 06, 2013

its drying so i prefer to use it with coconut oil instead water

Good masque

Posted by Reviewer2743819 on Oct 08, 2012

Leaves skin soft and clean. I use this before shover and gently exfoliate my skin afterwards. Does not leave skin red/orange. Feels good to use and I love the fact that it's a dry product hence to its shelf life.

Moroccan Red Clay...my pores thank you!

Posted by Reviewer2046701 on May 30, 2013

My face was left feeling smooth and my pores were visibly tighter after using this product. Since it can get a bit messy, I prefer to apply it over the kitchen sink. However, when I did use it in the bathroom, it cleaned up easily.

Gran ARcilla

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Me gusta mucho como deja la piel después de haberla usado. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||