Gran ARcilla

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Me gusta mucho como deja la piel después de haberla usado. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

nice treat

Posted by 5599581015435577107 on Oct 09, 2013

I use it once a week after washing my face althought it says that it cleanses the face and removes impurities. The mask itself doesn't do much for my skin. It does suck up the oil off my face and dries very quickly but once you rinse it of, the effect goes away. My pores don't seem to be smaller (a little but it does the same after a face wash). This is a good at home spa treat for your face allowing you to relax and take care of yourself which is nice. But there is no miracle. A little goes a long way.

不行呀

Posted by seraphinaa on Jul 25, 2015

第一次买泥巴粉末是Aztec Secret, Indian Healing Clay,那个感觉很有效,皮肤会变得镇定、有清洁感。后来就换了now的试试看,感觉这个摩洛哥红土没什么效果。并没有消炎或者镇定的效果。我是敏感皮。而且说实话,对now这个品牌好感度不大。

Does it Work?

Posted by 5359310870064199440 on Aug 03, 2016

I have used this quite a few times and there seems to be no noticeable change when using it on my skin except that my skin feels very tight and dry afterwards. From the positive reviews I expected more powerful results. Maybe it works better for some, but it doesn't work for me. I do think it may even cause acne in my case.

i am allergic to this powder

Posted by 5061026460484295178 on May 02, 2016

most of my family had skin irritation after using it

whole race bright red for the day!

Posted by Christen on Jun 24, 2014

Mixed with water and applied. Ended up with a big red rash around my face that lasted for the day! Soft skin but not worth it!

beautiful

Posted by 5426552097295308115 on May 08, 2016

Beautiful and a wonderful product and I would recommend using it

gentle and effective!

Posted by Reviewer2168863 on Jun 07, 2016

this can get messy but it washes away easily and does not stain. very gentle and cleansing on my very sensitive skin :)

Excellent

Posted by 4783375590793322266 on Jun 14, 2016

Excellent

Brighten up, soften & freshen my face

Posted by bykoey on Jun 14, 2016

I tried many clay mask for deep cleansing before (including now foods' european clay & origin's charcoal mask) but this is the best for my sensitive skin. Mixed with some green bean powder, tea tree essential oil, rosehip oil, foral hydrosol & honey, this clay mask brightens up my face and makes my face feel so fresh and soft.