Gran ARcilla

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Me gusta mucho como deja la piel después de haberla usado. ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

nice treat

Posted by 5599581015435577107 on Oct 09, 2013

I use it once a week after washing my face althought it says that it cleanses the face and removes impurities. The mask itself doesn't do much for my skin. It does suck up the oil off my face and dries very quickly but once you rinse it of, the effect goes away. My pores don't seem to be smaller (a little but it does the same after a face wash). This is a good at home spa treat for your face allowing you to relax and take care of yourself which is nice. But there is no miracle. A little goes a long way.

不行呀

Posted by seraphinaa on Jul 25, 2015

第一次买泥巴粉末是Aztec Secret, Indian Healing Clay,那个感觉很有效,皮肤会变得镇定、有清洁感。后来就换了now的试试看,感觉这个摩洛哥红土没什么效果。并没有消炎或者镇定的效果。我是敏感皮。而且说实话,对now这个品牌好感度不大。

Does it Work?

Posted by 5359310870064199440 on Aug 03, 2016

I have used this quite a few times and there seems to be no noticeable change when using it on my skin except that my skin feels very tight and dry afterwards. From the positive reviews I expected more powerful results. Maybe it works better for some, but it doesn't work for me. I do think it may even cause acne in my case.

i am allergic to this powder

Posted by 5061026460484295178 on May 02, 2016

most of my family had skin irritation after using it

whole race bright red for the day!

Posted by Christen on Jun 24, 2014

Mixed with water and applied. Ended up with a big red rash around my face that lasted for the day! Soft skin but not worth it!

beautiful

Posted by 5426552097295308115 on May 08, 2016

Beautiful and a wonderful product and I would recommend using it

Posted by 5131235212478588151 on Dec 15, 2016

للأسف طلبت توصيله مع dhl وضاع الطلب 💔💔 I choose dhl to deliver it but i hadn't gotten it yet.

Love love love

Posted by 4858662955867263451 on Sep 17, 2016

I have sensitive skin and when I applied it, it instantly felt like it was working. I haven't read any other reviews where this happened to them, but for me, as the mask started to harden it started to tingle as well. Like it was actually removing junk out of my pores. It was a bit messy but only to remove it all off the face but definitely not going to stop me from using it again and repurchasing! I can see why they recommend putting on moisturizer afterwards because my face was rather dry but I wouldn't say it's from the mask but just because I already have dry skin. You won't be disappointed in purchasing. And even if you are...it's less than 10$. It's not that big of a splurge to risk for.

wow😍💘