EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.34

$6.99

Savings of: $1.65 (24% off)

Write a Review

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews | English
Sort By

skin cleansing

Posted by 5438010924134214330 on May 13, 2015

This clay is a good natural alternative to other facial skin cleansers, I find it too drying if I wash my face first and then apply this like other masks. Also I can leave it on longer when I mix it with milk instead of water and add a few drops of jojoba oil, the first time I mixed it with water and my face started being irritated after 3-4 mins (I have normal skin, but I can leave it on for 15 mins when mixed with milk. I also really like how quickly this can be washed out without sticking, unlike most other facial masks I have used. I think the price is a bit high considering that this is only simple red clay.

Was this review helpful to you?

Joey from Baltimore

Posted by 5578855191767897142 on May 09, 2015

Nice de-tox facial once or twice a week!

Was this review helpful to you?

Super as a facemask!

Posted by 5271435999508502806 on Apr 25, 2015

I´ll allways like to make my own facemask, its easy and with this poweder is done a good job. Its really can take the oil away from your skin, or just mix it up with a oil, if you have dry skin. i see it helps with my pores and take the top layer of my acne scars :) Its a good product, deffentlc recommended :)

Was this review helpful to you?

mud

Posted by 4752545567319192792 on Apr 20, 2015

i like this product

Was this review helpful to you?

Buena mascarilla para hacer en casa

Posted by 4940496646850612898 on Apr 20, 2015

Lo bueno de esta mascarilla de arcilla es lo malo que tiene, que te lo tienes que hacer tu mismo. Digo malo porque ya andas manchando y teniendo que prepararla, y digo lo bueno porque puedes echar mas cosas, yo por ejemplo le hecho además del agua unas gotitas de aceite de jojoba o de aceite de coco para que hidrate, también le puedes echar rosa mosqueta o lo que se te ocurra, es lo bueno de hacerla tu mismo y cunde una barbaridad. Yo, si tienes tiempo y ganas, es un producto que recomendaría tener a todo el mundo en casa. Saludos.

Was this review helpful to you?

In love

Posted by 4654363191341503872 on Apr 10, 2015

Es una mascarilla en polvo que, aplicando en un vaso un poco de agua se hace una pasta. Renta muchísimo, viene bastante cantidad. Deja la cara muy suave. Lo recomiendo!

Was this review helpful to you?

Love it!!

Posted by 5017141239424471716 on Mar 28, 2015

You really can see a difference with this product!1

Was this review helpful to you?

Me gusta

Posted by Karanoia on Mar 09, 2015

Deja la piel muy suave. Lo único que es un engorro su uso y el color a barro que lo deja todo perdido. Pero da muy buenos resultados.

Was this review helpful to you?

Me dejo la piel muy seca

Posted by 5656165740122234705 on Feb 22, 2015

Me dejo la piel muy seca

Was this review helpful to you?

Bueno

Posted by Gabids on Jan 07, 2015

Lo utiliza mi madre, supongo que no tan seguido como debiera para ver efectos más pronunciados. Pero deja la piel suave y más brillante en cada uso.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 31-40 of 127 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »