Takes a Long Time for Skin to Absorb

Posted by Reviewer1614625 on Dec 27, 2015

Ordinarily the NOW product in any given category will be my favorite, but this one disappointed me. Instead of being absorbed by my skin, it sits on top of it for long minutes and my efforts to spread it out over more surface area just leave me with a bright white streaky film all up and down my forearms. No matter what I do, it just sits there for a full five minutes while I try to keep my sleeves out of the operation. Even so, it appears to be effective if I can get enough of it absorbed with several applications throughout the day. A local pharmacy had the Bezwecken brand progesterone, which is far superior, also more expensive.

Progestérone!

Posted by 4728605818518841736 on Dec 22, 2015

Je l'utilise pour prévenir des problèmes qu'on peut avoir en prenant de l'âge ou tout simplement à cause de notre environnement trop "estrogénisé". Difficile à dire, pour le moment, si cette crème me fait vraiment du bien. Mais je vais continuer: je la mets 25 jours par moi et surtout au niveau du périnée et grandes lèvres.

Alleviates PMS symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Dec 13, 2015

I have been using this for several years. It works great to reduce PMS symptoms, sugar cravings, menstrual cramps and general moodiness. I apply it daily starting 2 weeks before my period, and ending applications when my period starts. I rotate each application location from inner thighs, chest, abdomen, inner arms and feet. I highly recommend this if you have bad PMS or periods in general. It really helps to balance the estrogen/progesterone ratio. It also gave me a little boost of energy.

bought 3

Posted by 4772329128476090466 on Nov 16, 2015

i bought 3 for me, my mom and my grandma none of us had any effect whatsoever

GREW FIBROIDS

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

Two points: Look up recent findings. Since introduction of RU486 it has been found that Progesterone grows fibroids. 2- THIS product is plain lousy due to to ingreg used period. The estrogen is unacceptable.

Be careful ladies.

Posted by 5107421181505229710 on Aug 11, 2015

Using this for NBE, one pump daily, together with herbal supplements, and it works!!! BUT it shortens my cycle to 15 days only. I have read that the body needs time to readjust itself when it's introduced to progesterone. I'll continue to monitor my situation. I am estrogen dominant as well, just for reference.

The Best Prpgesterone Creme

Posted by 5452499796359474398 on Jun 04, 2015

I recommend this for menopausal symptoms from estrogen dominance. It helps bei hot flashes The pump dispenser helps me get the right dose and it smells good not oily. But attention use not to much, I have had diziness.

The best for menopause

Posted by Reviewer2250891 on May 17, 2015

i use this product for 3 years now i have no symptoms of menopause anymore! i sleep wel have no hott fashes and good for the bones, i will keep using it so you dont need no suffering during menopause

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2940291 on Apr 06, 2015

Helps smooth out hormonal fluctuations and regulate menstruation. Have used progesterone cream for years and I like this brand.

괜찮아요

Posted by 4662461452827646335 on Apr 05, 2015

아직 뚜렷한 효과는 없지만, 어머니 갱년기 증상에 산부인과 가면 호르몬 크림 처방해주잖아요. 시중에서 구하기도 어려운데 잘 샀다고 생각하고, 펌프형이라 사용하기 쉽고 냄새도 무향이라 좋아요.