Now Foods, Solutions, Natural Progesterone, Liposomal Skin Cream, Scent Free, 3 oz (85 g)

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

I'd give this 0 stars if I could

Posted by Reviewer3113083 on Apr 20, 2010

Normally I like Now products, but this cream was terrible. It's very thin and watery so it never absorbed into my body, just saw on top of my skin. Even putting it on was a pain since it takes forever to rub in (although, this is probably because it never really rubs in). It's not very reassuring when you put it on at night and then feel it wash right off you the next morning in the shower. I'm really confused/flabbergasted by all the good reviews.

Might be effective...if I could just get past the smell!

Posted by Reviewer1849864 on Mar 15, 2011

Honestly, I think I avoid using this product because it smells absolutely horrible. I think I may go back to my former natural progesterone cream. It was double the price, but at least I used it regularly!

not great

Posted by Reviewer2822737 on Feb 16, 2013

This lotion does not absorb into the skin well at all. I prefer Emeritas.

didn't work

Posted by Reviewer2140527 on Apr 18, 2013

I had used other brands in the past and decided to give this one a try...the pump seemed convenient and easy to use. I didn't like the ingredients' smell, to me this product stinks, but I kept to it for the sake of the treatment. Too bad I did. My PMS symptoms were back with a vengeance!. I changed to emerita and now I'm sympton free again!

Progesterone Cream

Posted by 4755071733559809219 on Oct 20, 2013

I was not able to use because of the naturally occurring testosterone in it. That makes my hair break and fall out. Other than that, it is a great product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »