Now Foods, Solutions, Natural Progesterone, Liposomal Skin Cream, Scent Free, 3 oz (85 g)

Reviews 2-star

Not sure about this

Posted by Reviewer1739401 on May 11, 2011

I used this cream for almost 3 months, but I am not sure if it helped much. I used it to help with painful menstruation, and other 'female' issues due to only having 1 ovary now. I think this stuff gave me more headaches! The cream also is not fragrance free like it says. The cream has a peculiar odor.

Not for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1814703 on Nov 15, 2006

I think this product would work well for some people, but for me I didn't like it. I took it because I have PCOS. I've taken it for 3 days and I've been really hungry ever since. I also read a lot on the internet about how it can cause severe depression.

R Parazin

Posted by Reviewer2953530 on May 28, 2008

I feel no difference. I shall keep using the cream until it is all gone.