Not sure about this

Posted by Reviewer1739401 on May 11, 2011

I used this cream for almost 3 months, but I am not sure if it helped much. I used it to help with painful menstruation, and other 'female' issues due to only having 1 ovary now. I think this stuff gave me more headaches! The cream also is not fragrance free like it says. The cream has a peculiar odor.

Takes a Long Time for Skin to Absorb

Posted by Reviewer1614625 on Dec 27, 2015

Ordinarily the NOW product in any given category will be my favorite, but this one disappointed me. Instead of being absorbed by my skin, it sits on top of it for long minutes and my efforts to spread it out over more surface area just leave me with a bright white streaky film all up and down my forearms. No matter what I do, it just sits there for a full five minutes while I try to keep my sleeves out of the operation. Even so, it appears to be effective if I can get enough of it absorbed with several applications throughout the day. A local pharmacy had the Bezwecken brand progesterone, which is far superior, also more expensive.

Expiration Date

Posted by 5583517500149119323 on Jun 30, 2016

When I received the product, I do not see any expiration or production date on the container. This makes the product suspicious because you never know when it was produced and when it will expire. That is a natter of trustworthiness which has been violated here.

Not for everyone

Posted by Reviewer1814703 on Nov 15, 2006

I think this product would work well for some people, but for me I didn't like it. I took it because I have PCOS. I've taken it for 3 days and I've been really hungry ever since. I also read a lot on the internet about how it can cause severe depression.

R Parazin

Posted by Reviewer2953530 on May 28, 2008

I feel no difference. I shall keep using the cream until it is all gone.