5 stars for price and performance, 1 star for odor.

Posted by thenourishedlife on Nov 07, 2012

I really wanted to like this progesterone. Progesterone is a must for me during the last two weeks of my cycle. It keeps PMS at bay and helps clear up the acne breakouts I tend to get at that time. I was using Life-Flo brand, which worked well but was a little expensive for me. So I tried NOW Foods brand progesterone cream. It rivals Life-Flo in performance, but the smell of NOW progesterone is very off-putting. I like to use progesterone cream at night because it helps me sleep, but the smell of this product makes it a husband-repellant! I will be switching back to Life-Flo because of the odor issue.

Margaret C.

Posted by Reviewer1825839 on Oct 09, 2007

I have found this cream somewhat helpful in reducing post-menopausal weight gain.

Very strong, unpleasant fragrance/smell

Posted by Reviewer2348333 on Dec 28, 2009

Sorry to be a lone voice of disent. I do realise that everyone buys this product for its progesterone action - and I have no reason to doubt it on this. But has no one noticed that it stinks! It smells very strongly for several hours after use (including hands if don't wash immediately) or artificial fragrance - despite suggesting on its ingredients list that it uses mostly natural products. Again, I know it can be frustrating reading negative reviews that are about minority groups - but actually quite a few people have some degree of chemical sensitivity and look to places like Iherb to purchase natural alternatives. I found the smell on this cream over-powering, unusable, unnatural and certainly not health-full. Beware if you have any dislike of artirficial fragrance. What a pity, as I am sure NOW is a reliable brand in other ways and clearly good value for money.

Now Natural Progesterone Lot 1246872

Posted by Reviewer1879035 on Aug 06, 2010

I am age 51, and now 3 weeks into using my second container of Now progesterone. A few weeks into my first bottle, it completely kept me from having hot flashes so I ordered more. The hot flashes have returned but with less intensity and frequency as before. I am wondering why the difference with the second bottle. A friend of mine tells me this works great for her. I am willing to try another bottle because it does help the intensity etc, of the hot flashes.

lavender based cream has better scent

Posted by Reviewer1057406 on Oct 11, 2010

Second purchase...but will order the Lavender based cream next order.

Hot Flash

Posted by Reviewer1492085 on Jun 08, 2009

Helps to reduce hot flashes, but not completely.

음,,,

Posted by 5248833957429343020 on Jun 03, 2014

한번풀펌핑해서 바르는건데 왜때문에 펌핑할때마다 양이 다르게 나오죠? 그리고 무향이긴한데 특유의 향이있어요 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 그냥 pms예방하려고 꾸준히 발라줍니다

bought 3

Posted by 4772329128476090466 on Nov 16, 2015

i bought 3 for me, my mom and my grandma none of us had any effect whatsoever

Progesterone

Posted by Reviewer2352505 on Apr 03, 2012

Not as strong as other formulasbut reasonably priced.

not on the face

Posted by Reviewer3060193 on Mar 28, 2011

don't ask me why I bought it as I am running out of options to clear my pimples. I am 30 but still have pimples!! I don't understand that..I research, research and conclude maybe it's not the androgen, it is the estrogen...Hell knows what causes me break out..whatsoever, this cream doesn't help...I put on my face once and it blocks pores hence more pimple.