good quality and great price

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Dec 05, 2007

I like the fact that I don't see any chemicals on the label that can mimic estrogen in the body and cause problems. It's as good as the pricier brands.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1982784 on Feb 13, 2011

A very good product! At first it didn't seem to help, but after 2-3 months it started easing the symptoms. Don't give up too soon if you try this, especially if you've been suffering long before starting this.

working so far

Posted by Reviewer2372751 on Jul 15, 2009

I started using this immediately and it has slowed down my hot flashes and night sweats and my mood seems to be improving. I'll give it more time, but it's been a week now.

Progesterone Cream

Posted by Reviewer2930321 on Jul 28, 2009

I was diagnosed 15 years ago with PCOS and the progesterone cream helps with some of the side effects. It comes in an easy to use pump.

Hot flashes /night sweats

Posted by Reviewer2511544 on Feb 28, 2009

I just started the Now progesterone cream for about 2 weeeks now. It has reduce my hot flashes more then half that I was getting in a day and night and I am really looking forward of not having anymore...good cream....

Awesome! The best progesterone I've used.

Posted by Reviewer1375226 on Mar 07, 2009

I got a lot for my money. Cream smells wonderful, and with the easy pump, I don't have to measure how much progesterone cream I'm getting. The only downside is that when I'm close to the end of my cycle, I end up needing more progesterone but not quite an extra pump. However, still good stuff!

Progesterone Cream

Posted by Reviewer2059546 on Mar 06, 2010

Helps regulate my periods, my acne break outs too. Wished it smelled nicer!

Natural progesterone

Posted by Reviewer1349224 on Sep 14, 2012

This is another hormone that woman and men need as Thet get older it can stop the build up off the Female hormone which can cause females and men to Put on extra weight and can cause mood swings in Females. I have also read that it can shrink the prostate in Men.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1281263 on Jun 16, 2011

This keeps my cycle regular. When I entered my 40's things got a little crazy!! This keeps things almost normal. It does concern me that on the label it says "may cause cancer"

Really helped!

Posted by Reviewer2081674 on Apr 07, 2010

This natural progesterone skin cream has been extremely helpful in relieving hot flashes and night sweats. I am finally getting a normal night's sleep. I will continue using this product - it works so much better than the other herbal products I've tried.