Progestérone!

Posted by 4728605818518841736 on Dec 22, 2015

Je l'utilise pour prévenir des problèmes qu'on peut avoir en prenant de l'âge ou tout simplement à cause de notre environnement trop "estrogénisé". Difficile à dire, pour le moment, si cette crème me fait vraiment du bien. Mais je vais continuer: je la mets 25 jours par moi et surtout au niveau du périnée et grandes lèvres.

Be careful ladies.

Posted by 5107421181505229710 on Aug 11, 2015

Using this for NBE, one pump daily, together with herbal supplements, and it works!!! BUT it shortens my cycle to 15 days only. I have read that the body needs time to readjust itself when it's introduced to progesterone. I'll continue to monitor my situation. I am estrogen dominant as well, just for reference.

Good product

Posted by 5305905092148310039 on Mar 06, 2015

I hope this product will be effective after a while. I am very patient.

progesterone

Posted by 4951809031632709027 on Feb 09, 2015

It's terminated the before PMS problems, and fortunatelly no increases my weight good product.

... works well.

Posted by jeplace on Oct 08, 2013

This was Dr. recommended, and I found Now Foods to have the best one at the best price. It lasts quite a while, used as my Dr. recommended.

Natural progesterone

Posted by Reviewer1349224 on Sep 14, 2012

This is another hormone that woman and men need as Thet get older it can stop the build up off the Female hormone which can cause females and men to Put on extra weight and can cause mood swings in Females. I have also read that it can shrink the prostate in Men.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1920486 on Sep 06, 2012

Excellent product - only downside is the smell which I am not use to, but this is a small issue

Natural hormonal help for menopausal symptoms

Posted by Reviewer1037980 on Mar 18, 2012

Boost of hormonal help when mother nature has not been there to deliver! This cream is easily absorbed, has a light "yam" smell to it as all other natural progesterone creams have, but it isn't offensive. One pump a day can be massaged into the hands, onto the stomach or on the buttocks for the delivery of the amount of progesterone suggested for women of menopausal age.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on Feb 20, 2012

Have only used it for 10 days now, so can't really tell wether it is working. Price is good though and the product has a nice neutral smell.

NowNatural progesterone

Posted by Reviewer1645548 on Dec 31, 2011

I do not have hot flashes since I started using this cream