Very strong smell

Posted by 5125922549622535530 on Feb 16, 2016

I was surprised how strong the smell was and I have found it difficult to disguise when I make my own soaps and beauty products. Otherwise a good product.

Great for fungus and tinea

Posted by 5563996035167001097 on Dec 09, 2015

Helps clear up fungus and tinea. Take neem capsules along to help it.

Good

Posted by 5405028869153361882 on Nov 08, 2015

I'm happy with this purchase. It seems high quality, and has many purposes. I personally like the pungent smell. At first I found it odd but now I'm sorta addicted to it. I mix it in my hand with my facial moisturizer a few times a week and apply it directly to my breakouts.

I like the drip bottle but not using for skin yet

Posted by 4933345779180849203 on Oct 16, 2015

I have not use it on my skin but mainly for my small garden, I drip the oil at possible water collection area and mixed neem oil with essential oil to ward off nasty insects.

love it

Posted by noalynndc on Sep 10, 2015

Hate the smell, but it makes my hair feel healthy and shinny again. I mix a few drops of Neem oil with Argan oil, Vitamin E oil and a few drops of Rosmery oil and distribute it evenly on my hair and let it sit for a couple of hours then wash it out with warm water.

seems to work for toenail fungus

Posted by Reviewer1794079 on Jul 12, 2015

but takes a LONG time

good

Posted by sfordm on May 23, 2015

Good for pimples

Very good Quality product

Posted by 4767588126413670717 on Feb 08, 2015

Very good Quality product, keep up the quality standard

smell is overwhelming / quality to be seen

Posted by 5404594578844202641 on Jan 04, 2015

Bought this as part of recipe for a healing balm recommended by Lovely Greens. Made the balm fir a friend. Used 5ml of it in the recipe with 20 drops of Lavender essential oil. Smell was very overpowering at liquid stage but gone after solidification. Friend said her kids liked the balm on her aa she smelled like chocolate. Texture was soothing on my skin when I tried it on. Good value.

calma el picor

Posted by yomismo on Jan 01, 2015

lo uso para calmar el picor corporal y funciona, huele un poco 'raro' como a sazon, o a cebolla, pero como no hay que usar el frasco entero, sino unas gotitas, mezclado con aceite de almendra now foods en mi caso.. no se nota olor raro, asi que 5 estrellas, lo volvere a comprar