July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Solutions, Neem Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Great Help

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Jun 26, 2009

Excellent it healed all my nails from fungus ditto my fungus skin on the feet, but it really needed time for it so I treated my food nails every evening and morning with Neem Oil and only after ½ a year all my nail looks totally shiny, healthy and clean. The smell can offend if we have to see people. Therfore I used it on the hand nails basically at bed time, however it did an excellent job to me. Now as a precaution I remain using it just once a week..

Neem

Posted by Reviewer1853967 on Jul 06, 2008

This type of product really needs a certain amount of time to be effective. I bought it to treat nail disorders, it seems to be working! It also helped heal a burn from a very hot steamer! It does stink, like tobacco mixed with dirt, but that goes away, shake the bottle before using.

Very Impressed

Posted by BigNanc on Apr 05, 2010

Once you get past the scent, it works wonders. I had a really bad paper cut, put some neem on it before I went to bed and honestly, it was almost gone by the next morning. I'm also using on my face mixing with Vitamin E cream and a little emu oil and a dash of lavendar oil to mask the neem scent. I highly recommend.

Great healing neem oil.

Posted by Leione on Apr 09, 2014

Rich in oleic, linoleic, palmitic, stearic, alpha-linoleic, palmitoleic fatty acids, neem oil is known for its amazing antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiviral, soothing, healing, regenerative, and rejuvenating properties. It deeply moisturizes and nourishes dry and damaged skin, making its soft, smooth, and supple, improving its elasticity and complexion, encouraging cell renewal and regeneration, protecting against premature aging. Absorbing quickly without leaving a greasy residue or clogging pores, neem oil is great for oily and combination skin as well, being capable of fighting acne, blemishes, rashes, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, calming itching, reducing irritation and inflammation, facilitating the healing of small wounds, cuts, burns, preventing and reducing scarring and stretch marks, alleviating pain caused by sunburn and peeling skin, smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles. After using it for a while I've noticed that my complexion has improved, my skin is softer and smoother and has a healthy glow, my acne has cleared up, all the redness and inflammation is gone. I'm glad I discovered this product. Some people may dislike its smell reminiscent of fried onions, but it doesn't bother me. It's a great natural insect repellent as well. Will definitely order it again.

Oh, the smell.... :D

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jun 27, 2013

Will make bugs away from your plants (and people and animals and aliens Haha) :D