Now Foods, Solutions, Organic Argan Oil, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Reviews 1-star

not true 100% argan oil

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 23, 2013

I have used different brands of organic argan oil for years. This Now organ oil is very different than the ones I had used. First, it smells like rotten meat :(. Second, it refrigerates differently than my other pure organic organ oils. This is unlikely 100% pure and fresh argan oil. I am sure of it from my experience. In addition, they placed a plastic dropper inside the bottle, and the cap does not stay secure on the bottle (maybe that is why it smells rancid). From now on I will continue buying argan oil from reliable sources that put quality first in their products.

I don't like anything at all, horrible smell

Posted by Virginia on Apr 25, 2014

This oil smells absolutely nauseating!!! It’s very thick and very greasy to the hair ends. I have used it on the scalp alone has made me shine a little, I haven’t noticed any improvement over also costs a lot to remove. In face I haven’t used for its foul odor. I tried but I can’t use, I get disgusted. Carrying a plastic dropper into the product, which is very bad. I will not buy.