Still waiting on results.

Posted by Reviewer3325529 on Feb 09, 2014

This oil is VERY thick, so if you're planning to use this on your hair like I was you may want to think about cutting it with some other oil or using it as a hot oil treatment that you then wash out. Otherwise it smells okay. I'm still waiting to see if it helps my hair growth. For the face or body, like I said its pretty thick and pricey for this little bottle so unless its for a small area, like the elbows and knees, not sure if this makes sense. Side note: I was using this as a scalp treatment maybe twice a week, My scalp really started itching but I'm not sure if this is why. I've stopped for a few days so i'm going to see if this is why. Doesn't mean its a problem with the product, I could just be allergic.

Leaky bottle

Posted by odereviews on Jul 14, 2013

I would rate this better, but the bottle is leaky. for 13 dollars I'd expect more.

Dodgy container

Posted by idamheiestad on Oct 17, 2013

Nothing to say about the quality of the oil, but the dropper was very fragile and broke instantly.

Not sure

Posted by Trulyislander on Oct 20, 2012

This is the first time i use argan oil so cant compare with other brands. I dislike the pungent n sour smell, but it goes away in a few min.

Haven't quite got the hang of it

Posted by 5342554677056948917 on Nov 30, 2012

I have very fine hair, but a lot of it. I wanted to try this to put on my ends that are getting a bit dry now that I'm growing it long (last time with long hair I was 11). I haven't quite got the hang of it yet. The internet tells me to put a few drops in my hair before blow drying, but my hair ends up too greasy that way. I think because it's hard to distribute it evenly in wet hair. The best way so far is to put it on my dry hair and just the ends, especially in between washes. So I am pleased with the product, but still getting the hang of using it. Definitely makes my ends feel softer, but have to be careful not to put too much in.

good product

Posted by 5344793993616770310 on Mar 21, 2014

Hydratation.is good for hair and skin

In two minds

Posted by christinelux on May 17, 2014

Hmm, I really can't get past the smell of this one. When I want to use it on my face I mix it with the Now Foods Vitamin E Cream so I don't have to deal with the smell. If I use it in my hair then I have to mix it with another product. I can see this lasting a really long time. I would not purchase it again.

Calidad-precio muy buena

Posted by Reviewer1304191 on Nov 14, 2014

No es el mejor aceite de Argan q he probado, pero para el pelo va fantástico, para cicatrices o el rostro usaría alguno mejor aunq tmb más caro

Posted by 4686221300251225618 on Jun 07, 2015

Fine

Posted by Reviewer1998842 on Sep 14, 2016

I use this as a face oil during the summer. It has a nutty, kind of old smell. I don't mind it but my sister can't stand it. What I dislike is the pipette on the bottle. On one of my bottles the soft plastic part broke off. And it is just really oily and greasy and sticky to use. The oil itself is good but I would wish for a different bottle cap.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »