July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Solutions, Organic Argan Oil, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Still waiting on results.

Posted by Reviewer3325529 on Feb 09, 2014

This oil is VERY thick, so if you're planning to use this on your hair like I was you may want to think about cutting it with some other oil or using it as a hot oil treatment that you then wash out. Otherwise it smells okay. I'm still waiting to see if it helps my hair growth. For the face or body, like I said its pretty thick and pricey for this little bottle so unless its for a small area, like the elbows and knees, not sure if this makes sense. Side note: I was using this as a scalp treatment maybe twice a week, My scalp really started itching but I'm not sure if this is why. I've stopped for a few days so i'm going to see if this is why. Doesn't mean its a problem with the product, I could just be allergic.

good product

Posted by 5344793993616770310 on Mar 21, 2014

Hydratation.is good for hair and skin

In two minds

Posted by christinelux on May 17, 2014

Hmm, I really can't get past the smell of this one. When I want to use it on my face I mix it with the Now Foods Vitamin E Cream so I don't have to deal with the smell. If I use it in my hair then I have to mix it with another product. I can see this lasting a really long time. I would not purchase it again.

Not sure

Posted by Trulyislander on Oct 20, 2012

This is the first time i use argan oil so cant compare with other brands. I dislike the pungent n sour smell, but it goes away in a few min.

Haven't quite got the hang of it

Posted by 5342554677056948917 on Nov 30, 2012

I have very fine hair, but a lot of it. I wanted to try this to put on my ends that are getting a bit dry now that I'm growing it long (last time with long hair I was 11). I haven't quite got the hang of it yet. The internet tells me to put a few drops in my hair before blow drying, but my hair ends up too greasy that way. I think because it's hard to distribute it evenly in wet hair. The best way so far is to put it on my dry hair and just the ends, especially in between washes. So I am pleased with the product, but still getting the hang of using it. Definitely makes my ends feel softer, but have to be careful not to put too much in.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »