Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Now Foods, Solutions, Organic Argan Oil, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Still waiting on results.

Posted by Reviewer3325529 on Feb 09, 2014

This oil is VERY thick, so if you're planning to use this on your hair like I was you may want to think about cutting it with some other oil or using it as a hot oil treatment that you then wash out. Otherwise it smells okay. I'm still waiting to see if it helps my hair growth. For the face or body, like I said its pretty thick and pricey for this little bottle so unless its for a small area, like the elbows and knees, not sure if this makes sense. Side note: I was using this as a scalp treatment maybe twice a week, My scalp really started itching but I'm not sure if this is why. I've stopped for a few days so i'm going to see if this is why. Doesn't mean its a problem with the product, I could just be allergic.

good product

Posted by 5344793993616770310 on Mar 21, 2014

Hydratation.is good for hair and skin

In two minds

Posted by christinelux on May 17, 2014

Hmm, I really can't get past the smell of this one. When I want to use it on my face I mix it with the Now Foods Vitamin E Cream so I don't have to deal with the smell. If I use it in my hair then I have to mix it with another product. I can see this lasting a really long time. I would not purchase it again.

Calidad-precio muy buena

Posted by Reviewer1304191 on Nov 14, 2014

No es el mejor aceite de Argan q he probado, pero para el pelo va fantástico, para cicatrices o el rostro usaría alguno mejor aunq tmb más caro

Not sure

Posted by Trulyislander on Oct 20, 2012

This is the first time i use argan oil so cant compare with other brands. I dislike the pungent n sour smell, but it goes away in a few min.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »