Now Foods, Solutions, Organic Argan Oil, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Not sure

Posted by Trulyislander on Oct 20, 2012

This is the first time i use argan oil so cant compare with other brands. I dislike the pungent n sour smell, but it goes away in a few min.

Haven't quite got the hang of it

Posted by 5342554677056948917 on Nov 30, 2012

I have very fine hair, but a lot of it. I wanted to try this to put on my ends that are getting a bit dry now that I'm growing it long (last time with long hair I was 11). I haven't quite got the hang of it yet. The internet tells me to put a few drops in my hair before blow drying, but my hair ends up too greasy that way. I think because it's hard to distribute it evenly in wet hair. The best way so far is to put it on my dry hair and just the ends, especially in between washes. So I am pleased with the product, but still getting the hang of using it. Definitely makes my ends feel softer, but have to be careful not to put too much in.

Leaky bottle

Posted by odereviews From Finland on Jul 14, 2013

I would rate this better, but the bottle is leaky. for 13 dollars I'd expect more.

Dodgy container

Posted by idamheiestad From Norway on Oct 17, 2013

Nothing to say about the quality of the oil, but the dropper was very fragile and broke instantly.

argan oil