Fanastic!

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 28, 2012

Usually in winter the backs of my hands get very dry and rough. After using this for about a week, my friend commented on how soft my hands feel. Softens wrinkles around the eyes too.

So cheap yet great quality

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

Why pay more. I can now afford to use argan all over my body and whenever I see fit! I thought there would be a differene in quality between expensive brands. There isn't. This is an unadulterated product with no scent and amazing hydrating properties.

I love this oil!

Posted by 4861612230998431500 on Jan 19, 2013

A few drops in my shampoo and contitioner, and my hair looks amazing. I also use this oil as a nightcream,and my skin feels like silk. Love it!

powerful moisturizing oil

Posted by x-tine on Jun 22, 2012

I've noticed immediate benefits with this product. It's a thick, viscous oil that seems to really have lasting moisturizing benefits. I use on dry calves at night and find that I don't need to re-moisturize until the next evening. Some may find the natural scent too strong -- it smells similar to a potent, very fresh olive oil-- but mixing argan with a drop of essential oil of choice solves the issue. Great price, and organic too!

Throw out your mousturisers

Posted by Akosua on Apr 22, 2013

This oil is absolutely amazing. I use this as a daily moisturiser and sometime use the rose hip seed oil if my skin needs a little boost. It is thick but once place on the skin it is extremely luxurious and smooth. I love that its a natural product, so cheap and is better than all the expensive crap I used to use. I will definitely buy again!

I have used this oil almost everyday,

Posted by darlingnovember on Oct 16, 2013

and I really love it! It is great for face and body. It stays on the skin for very long, and I always feel moisturized with it on.

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1361832 on Dec 04, 2012

I received a free bottle of organic argan oil from another source, my skin and hair LOVE it, but it was horribly expensive to buy more. This is 1/4 the cost, works just as well! The smell is very faint, I find it pleasant and natural, and fades in seconds. I have insane curly frizzy hair, and horribly dry flaky skin with psoriasis. How amazing to find one product that helps for both!

good for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Nov 13, 2012

Oil absorbs quickly into the skin and works wonders on soothing my eczema, making it not itch. Only bad point is that it needs to be reapplied fairly often.

Great for hair

Posted by whylosetomorrow on Nov 13, 2012

I have recently discovered oils and I'm loving what they do for my skin and hair. I noticed my hair was so much softer and shiny after using this on my hair. I only use a few drops, you have to figure out how much your hair can handle.

very good

Posted by 4905638695456278404 on Apr 06, 2013

an excellent product, no smell, 3 dots for the entire face. Will last for a lifetime...