Now Foods, Solutions, Organic Argan Oil, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Fanastic!

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 28, 2012

Usually in winter the backs of my hands get very dry and rough. After using this for about a week, my friend commented on how soft my hands feel. Softens wrinkles around the eyes too.

So cheap yet great quality

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

Why pay more. I can now afford to use argan all over my body and whenever I see fit! I thought there would be a differene in quality between expensive brands. There isn't. This is an unadulterated product with no scent and amazing hydrating properties.

powerful moisturizing oil

Posted by x-tine on Jun 22, 2012

I've noticed immediate benefits with this product. It's a thick, viscous oil that seems to really have lasting moisturizing benefits. I use on dry calves at night and find that I don't need to re-moisturize until the next evening. Some may find the natural scent too strong -- it smells similar to a potent, very fresh olive oil-- but mixing argan with a drop of essential oil of choice solves the issue. Great price, and organic too!

I have used this oil almost everyday,

Posted by darlingnovember on Oct 16, 2013

and I really love it! It is great for face and body. It stays on the skin for very long, and I always feel moisturized with it on.

Throw out your mousturisers

Posted by Akosua on Apr 22, 2013

This oil is absolutely amazing. I use this as a daily moisturiser and sometime use the rose hip seed oil if my skin needs a little boost. It is thick but once place on the skin it is extremely luxurious and smooth. I love that its a natural product, so cheap and is better than all the expensive crap I used to use. I will definitely buy again!