Now Foods, Solutions, Organic Argan Oil, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Fanastic!

Posted by MikeMember on Oct 28, 2012

Usually in winter the backs of my hands get very dry and rough. After using this for about a week, my friend commented on how soft my hands feel. Softens wrinkles around the eyes too.

So cheap yet great quality

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

Why pay more. I can now afford to use argan all over my body and whenever I see fit! I thought there would be a differene in quality between expensive brands. There isn't. This is an unadulterated product with no scent and amazing hydrating properties.

powerful moisturizing oil

Posted by x-tine on Jun 22, 2012

I've noticed immediate benefits with this product. It's a thick, viscous oil that seems to really have lasting moisturizing benefits. I use on dry calves at night and find that I don't need to re-moisturize until the next evening. Some may find the natural scent too strong -- it smells similar to a potent, very fresh olive oil-- but mixing argan with a drop of essential oil of choice solves the issue. Great price, and organic too!

good for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Nov 13, 2012

Oil absorbs quickly into the skin and works wonders on soothing my eczema, making it not itch. Only bad point is that it needs to be reapplied fairly often.

Great for hair

Posted by whylosetomorrow on Nov 13, 2012

I have recently discovered oils and I'm loving what they do for my skin and hair. I noticed my hair was so much softer and shiny after using this on my hair. I only use a few drops, you have to figure out how much your hair can handle.