Great moisturizer

Posted by 5499017244011638702 on Dec 11, 2012

I used every morning and a little goes a long way, and doesnt feel greasy. Me encanta lo uso todas las mañanas y mi piel se siente humectada.Tiene un buen aroma. Muy buen precio por 2 onzas. But lately i have problem with the cap,stay loose. I still love the argan, great product.

"Awsome" Oil

Posted by 5285156787710952423 on Oct 12, 2016

Love this oil. I suffer from adult acne & this oil has kept my skin cleared. Argan oil is very similar to human natural producing oils, which means if u suffer from acne this oil won't clog yur pores. This oil has done wonders for my acne prone skin. Highly recommend!

Great skin moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2680298 on Dec 05, 2016

If my skin is exceptionally dry, I mix a few drops into my face cream. It also helps with dry cuticles.

Great for Course Porous Hair

Posted by 4836053910964113605 on Dec 19, 2016

I have combined this oil with Castor Oil and essential oils and have been putting in my hair in lieu of leave in moisturiser and my hair has never felt so soft. As I have very course, porous hair it is loving the oil in it but I only need a tiny amount.

Not too oily, goes on smoothly

Posted by 5322171710068713524 on Nov 23, 2014

I bought this product to use on my face and it's great...about three drops will do it, and soaks right in.

Buen producto a un precio razonable

Posted by 5135734632622020300 on Feb 28, 2015

Un buen precio para un aceite de estas características. Es buen emoliente y gran opción para utilizarlo tanto en la piel como en el cabello aunque, me sigo quedando con el aceite de oliva español (Jaén) nada que ver.

OK

Posted by vegenotes on Mar 14, 2016

I didn't found it particularly good. The texture is smooth and pure. I applied it at night, in the morning my skin looks good, but it is no different from using a cheaper rosehip oil. I will not buy it again.

Pretty good oil

Posted by 5479558820671876955 on Sep 23, 2014

Using it everyday on my hair and i really like it, also works for dry skin. Recommended.

Dodgy container

Posted by idamheiestad on Oct 17, 2013

Nothing to say about the quality of the oil, but the dropper was very fragile and broke instantly.

Leaky bottle

Posted by odereviews on Jul 14, 2013

I would rate this better, but the bottle is leaky. for 13 dollars I'd expect more.