July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Solutions, Organic Argan Oil, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

great

Posted by 5442230999983614494 on Dec 18, 2013

i like it

Fantastic stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1361832 on Dec 04, 2012

I received a free bottle of organic argan oil from another source, my skin and hair LOVE it, but it was horribly expensive to buy more. This is 1/4 the cost, works just as well! The smell is very faint, I find it pleasant and natural, and fades in seconds. I have insane curly frizzy hair, and horribly dry flaky skin with psoriasis. How amazing to find one product that helps for both!

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Jan 10, 2013

The best product for the ends! Nourishes well, doesnt make hair sticky. Highly recommend!

I love this oil!

Posted by 4861612230998431500 on Jan 19, 2013

A few drops in my shampoo and contitioner, and my hair looks amazing. I also use this oil as a nightcream,and my skin feels like silk. Love it!

Still waiting on results.

Posted by Reviewer3325529 on Feb 09, 2014

This oil is VERY thick, so if you're planning to use this on your hair like I was you may want to think about cutting it with some other oil or using it as a hot oil treatment that you then wash out. Otherwise it smells okay. I'm still waiting to see if it helps my hair growth. For the face or body, like I said its pretty thick and pricey for this little bottle so unless its for a small area, like the elbows and knees, not sure if this makes sense. Side note: I was using this as a scalp treatment maybe twice a week, My scalp really started itching but I'm not sure if this is why. I've stopped for a few days so i'm going to see if this is why. Doesn't mean its a problem with the product, I could just be allergic.