EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$12.99

$16.99

Savings of: $4.00 (24% off)

Write a Review

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Reviews | English
Sort By

Love it!

Posted by Hanne67 on May 09, 2013

I love this 100% argan oil. I use it in my wet hair, on my hands and other places of dry skin. It has no scent, but I think that is o.k.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Really good oil

Posted by 5394441297938500743 on Apr 07, 2015

My face oil nowadays!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2519559 on Dec 17, 2012

Its so good for my hair and skin.I use iy every day.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

"Awsome" Oil

Posted by 5285156787710952423 on Oct 12, 2016

Love this oil. I suffer from adult acne & this oil has kept my skin cleared. Argan oil is very similar to human natural producing oils, which means if u suffer from acne this oil won't clog yur pores. This oil has done wonders for my acne prone skin. Highly recommend!

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

great producttt !!!

Posted by 5532822412750321018 on Jul 06, 2016

grest productttt

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Amazing.

Posted by amilbedil on Apr 01, 2016

I use this for my skin during winter because it is so dry and it leaves my skin soft and moisturized without being greasy. This is still my go to oil years later.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

safe for even oily skin types

Posted by 5023934476811979960 on Nov 09, 2013

only 100% argan oil can be put on oily skin types, acne-prone skin, or skin with blackheads.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Muy bueno

Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014

Al principio lo usaba en el pelo, después de la ducha, pero es demasiado aceitoso. Más de tres gotas y lo deja pegajoso. Mejor como aceite prelavado, pero es demasiado caro para eso (mejor el de coco o jojoba, más ecnonómico). Hasta que empecé a usarlo en la cara, directamente o en mascarillas, y me encanta. En invierno, cuando la tengo algo más seca de la cuenta, uso por las noches unas gotas de este mezcladas con aceite de rosa mosqueta en lugar de la crema hidratante. La piel lo agradece un montón.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

good price.with pump

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Multiusos

Posted by SweetLua on Aug 07, 2015

Es un producto diez. Lo uso tanto para el pelo como para la piel cuando me salen parches de sequedad y con la crema hidratante no basta. El aceite de argán hace maravillas y este además es orgánico.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 51-60 of 182 total

« Previous | 4 5 6 7 8 | Next »