New To iHerb?

Customer Reviews

Now Foods, Solutions, Organic Argan Oil, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

$12.99
$16.99
Savings of: $4.00 (24% Off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 300 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 26-30 of 115 total

« Previous | 4 5 6 7 8 | Next »

best oil I have ever used

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5647248937912451162 on Mar 12, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I bought this for my hair and tried it once or twice but wasn't really impressed with it as it didn't seem to do anything, then I got a scaly flaky patch on the side of my nose. I tried coconut oil for a couple days but it did absolutely nothing. I had this argan oil sitting on the counter so I tried it. After only one application the next morning the dry scales were almost gone and after 3 applications completely gone! I was shocked! Now I am using it as a facial moisturizer at night and for my hands and cuticles. It has hardly any fragrance and certainly no bad odor or strong smell as others commented. It soaks in immediately. I will be purchasing more.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Simply Amazing

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2114219 on Mar 18, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I have fine curly hair and have tried numerous leave-in hair products to tame the frizz and provide moisture for my hair, nothing worked long term until I discovered argan oil. This product moisturises my hair and I look I just left the hairdressers. Throw away your overpriced hair products and try argan oil you won't be dissapointed.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Excelente

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by ecokat on Aug 29, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

Es un aceite muy liviano que la piel absorbe rápidamente y tiene un olor dulce muy ligero. Es muy bueno para el rostro, lo uso como humectante para la noche y noté diferencia desde la primera aplicación, deja la piel muy suave y tersa. Antes tenía que exfoliarme casi a diario porque de lo contrario mi piel tendía a escamarse, pero desde que uso este aceite mi piel se siente muy hidratada y ya no es necesario exfoliarme tan a menudo.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

No es lo que esperaba

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5390102014068343680 on Apr 10, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

No creo que sea aceite de argán puro. He probado otros y deja que desear. En la piel funciona, pero como cualquier otro aceite lo haría. En el pelo nada de absorberse. Parece que hayas metido la cabeza en una freidora por pequeñísima que sea la cantidad. En la cara me funciona a modo de mascarilla y para mezclar con caseras o dejártelo una tarde puesto y lavarte el pelo posteriormente; genial, pero no creo que lo volviese a comprar. Probaré otros de iherb sin duda.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

For hair

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Santita on Jul 12, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Using a hair mask - very good for the scalp, nourishes, moisturizes and restores hair.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 26-30 of 115 total

« Previous | 4 5 6 7 8 | Next »

iHerbĀ® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives