Now Foods, Solutions, Organic Argan Oil, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

very thick and nutty

Posted by 5197168976500048036 on Apr 13, 2013

I like this oil, being super thick and moisturising. It smells a bit burnt, like roasted nuts. Do dilute with other oils to make it more spreadable. I use it for my hair and my hair feels so much smoother.

best oil I have ever used

Posted by 5647248937912451162 on Mar 12, 2013

I bought this for my hair and tried it once or twice but wasn't really impressed with it as it didn't seem to do anything, then I got a scaly flaky patch on the side of my nose. I tried coconut oil for a couple days but it did absolutely nothing. I had this argan oil sitting on the counter so I tried it. After only one application the next morning the dry scales were almost gone and after 3 applications completely gone! I was shocked! Now I am using it as a facial moisturizer at night and for my hands and cuticles. It has hardly any fragrance and certainly no bad odor or strong smell as others commented. It soaks in immediately. I will be purchasing more.

Simply Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2114219 on Mar 18, 2013

I have fine curly hair and have tried numerous leave-in hair products to tame the frizz and provide moisture for my hair, nothing worked long term until I discovered argan oil. This product moisturises my hair and I look I just left the hairdressers. Throw away your overpriced hair products and try argan oil you won't be dissapointed.

Excelente

Posted by ecokat on Aug 29, 2014

Es un aceite muy liviano que la piel absorbe rápidamente y tiene un olor dulce muy ligero. Es muy bueno para el rostro, lo uso como humectante para la noche y noté diferencia desde la primera aplicación, deja la piel muy suave y tersa. Antes tenía que exfoliarme casi a diario porque de lo contrario mi piel tendía a escamarse, pero desde que uso este aceite mi piel se siente muy hidratada y ya no es necesario exfoliarme tan a menudo.

Pretty good oil

Posted by 5479558820671876955 on Sep 23, 2014

Using it everyday on my hair and i really like it, also works for dry skin. Recommended.