In two minds

Posted by christinelux on May 17, 2014

Hmm, I really can't get past the smell of this one. When I want to use it on my face I mix it with the Now Foods Vitamin E Cream so I don't have to deal with the smell. If I use it in my hair then I have to mix it with another product. I can see this lasting a really long time. I would not purchase it again.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer3238286 on May 16, 2014

Soaks very well into my skin, leaves nice glow. And i don't mind the smell, actually i like it.

A great product but be aware of the bad smell

Posted by 5380444562843658606 on May 15, 2014

I bought it because I wanted healthy and shiny hair. Unfortunaly, I HATE the smell and it stay in the hair all day! Now I put 2-3 drops of ARgan oil on my elbows before I take a bath. I usually have pretty dry elbows, but this oil leaves them smooth :)

BUEN PRODUCTO

Posted by INMA24 on May 08, 2014

No he utilizado otros aceites de argán, asi que no puedo comparar pero me parece que es bueno. Yo lo aplico de vez en cuando sobre el rostro y me hidrata muchísimo. Con poquísima cantidad suficiente. El dosificador en gotero me parece superpráctico y el envase de cristal oscuro me gusta mucho para que se conserve el producto correctamente. Quizás me engrasa un poco la piel y eso que yo tengo piel madura de 40 años y seca. Tengo que probarla en el cabello que he leído que va muy bien. Esperaba que tuviese un olor especial pero no huele a nada.

Now Foods Organic Argan Oil

Posted by faniHerb on Apr 24, 2014

A little goes a long way. Used only two drops onto palm, then apply to damp or dry hair ends. Love how it tames the flyway hair and the healthy sheen.

love it

Posted by 4996448828208793319 on Apr 12, 2014

This oil is awesome I use it on my face and hair and I also use it on my daughter’s hair it makes it very manageable and easy to comb out the knots. I’d say that this oil is very comparable to Josie Maran’s argan oil. It doesn't have an offensive oder and it’s not lingering on the skin.

BUENISIMO

Posted by eulagenia on Mar 30, 2014

Me a sorprendido su olor, no se si decir que se parece a algun tipo de nuez "tostada" la verdad es que no es algo muy agradable de olor y yo para el cabello (uno de sus usos mas frecuentes) no lo uso, pero si como hidratante de noche y me encanta, noto muchisima hidratacion en mi cara y las lineas de explesion parecen estar mas hidratadas, espero que con el tiempo se difuminen mas. * IHerbaddict.

Light texture and pleasant nutty scent

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Mar 24, 2014

This is still slightly too heavy for me to use on my face (I have sensitive combination blemish skin). But I mix this with some jojoba oil and a couple of drops of good quality essential oils and it makes my skin so smooth and hydrated by the morning. I also use a few drops on my hair ends to keep it shiny and frizz free.

good product

Posted by 5344793993616770310 on Mar 21, 2014

Hydratation.is good for hair and skin

Love this oil.

Posted by 4776135338126421008 on Mar 21, 2014

Use it instead of face lotion. I think that the acure one is a little stronger but this still works great.