July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Solutions, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Versatile, Effective Organic Oil

Posted by priyanka on Apr 13, 2013

I use this almond oil primarily for cleansing my skin. I add an essential oil blend of some of the following: lemon, lavender, geranium, frankincense, rosemary, palmarosa and/or seabuckthorn to the oil and then place a squirt onto a damp face cloth. I used to use it only for my face but am now using it for neck, arms and chest as well and finding that it cleans just as well as soap without drying my skin out. If you don't have time to shower, but need a pick-me-up quick-cleanse, this is an excellent alternative. For my facial moisturizer, I use this almond oil mixed with Argan Oil and essential oils. My face is oilt, so i use 3-4 drops on damp skin; for dry skin apply to skin that is dry. As an oil for babies or massage, this Almond Oil is fantastic. For babies, you can ad essential oils of lavender, tangerine and/or rose to keep it safe.

Organic sweet almond oil

Posted by some16some38 on Jun 25, 2013

First time I bought the Organic sweet almond oil and this is good for me.

Wonderful

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

With the winter season, my face gets flushed easily with heat. The almond oil helps relieve some of the inflammation.

Perfect face oil.

Posted by Reviewer2296759 on Jan 28, 2014

My skin is very sensitive and, especially during winter, very dry. This is the perfect face oil for me. No rashes, no redness, no dry spots and no blemishes.

Love this product!

Posted by 4786595533171284582 on May 07, 2014

I use this oil every night before I go to bed. And it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturised. Like a baby's bum :O) I always use a toner or some aloevera gel right before I apply this beatuful oil to my face. This makes the oil absorb better. I will never go back to my old rutine.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »