Versatile, Effective Organic Oil

Posted by priyanka on Apr 13, 2013

I use this almond oil primarily for cleansing my skin. I add an essential oil blend of some of the following: lemon, lavender, geranium, frankincense, rosemary, palmarosa and/or seabuckthorn to the oil and then place a squirt onto a damp face cloth. I used to use it only for my face but am now using it for neck, arms and chest as well and finding that it cleans just as well as soap without drying my skin out. If you don't have time to shower, but need a pick-me-up quick-cleanse, this is an excellent alternative. For my facial moisturizer, I use this almond oil mixed with Argan Oil and essential oils. My face is oilt, so i use 3-4 drops on damp skin; for dry skin apply to skin that is dry. As an oil for babies or massage, this Almond Oil is fantastic. For babies, you can ad essential oils of lavender, tangerine and/or rose to keep it safe.

GOOD!

Posted by vafa33 on Aug 04, 2014

that is good but not the best almond oil.

Perfect face oil.

Posted by Reviewer2296759 on Jan 28, 2014

My skin is very sensitive and, especially during winter, very dry. This is the perfect face oil for me. No rashes, no redness, no dry spots and no blemishes.

Wonderful

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

With the winter season, my face gets flushed easily with heat. The almond oil helps relieve some of the inflammation.

lovely and light

Posted by Allymac on Feb 18, 2015

skin very clear since went back to this after period of avocado and/or jojoba. Like that it's not hexane (?) extracted!

very good

Posted by 5096008814374324324 on Feb 19, 2016

A very good price for this good quality all purpose oil. I alternate with the coconut oil as a make up remover and great as well on my dry, curly hair.

Desmaquillante

Posted by Beatriz on Apr 10, 2016

Llevo como 3 años usándolo como desmaquillante de ojos, sobre un algodón previamente himedecido. Retira hasta el maquillaje más waterproof.

Organic sweet almond oil

Posted by some16some38 on Jun 25, 2013

First time I bought the Organic sweet almond oil and this is good for me.

Love this product!

Posted by 4786595533171284582 on May 07, 2014

I use this oil every night before I go to bed. And it leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturised. Like a baby's bum :O) I always use a toner or some aloevera gel right before I apply this beatuful oil to my face. This makes the oil absorb better. I will never go back to my old rutine.

Amazing Oil

Posted by 5469364443611105845 on Jun 02, 2014

Use it after shower whilst still wet all over body, hands and feet. Skin becomes smooth and supple, feels nourished. Will buy again for sure.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »