Now Foods, Solutions, Rose Hip Seed Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Not cold-pressed

Posted by Reviewer2792171 From Australia on Apr 06, 2012

This is hexane-extracted and different in colour, consistency and efficacy to the more expensive Aust/NZ rosehip oil that I normally use.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1878537 From Canada on Apr 29, 2011

this oil is very nice. It does not smell or look like other rose hip oils I used, but that's because it is not cold pressed, but steam distilled. It is definitely working though as the minute I put it on my face, my skin felt smoother and more relaxed. The other oil I used to use was 6 times more expensive. I definitely recommend trying this one before spending huge sums of money on something more expensive.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2393910 From Maryland on Jul 29, 2008

I mix this with some carrier oils to moisturize my face. It is helping to heal old acne scars and evening out my skin tone!

Great for skin blemishes and scars

Posted by Reviewer2336436 From Maryland on May 02, 2008

I used this on my stretch marks and discolorations of my newborn daughters face (some birth marks and some blemishes from a long bumpy trip through the birth canal!). With daily use her facial blemishes faded to hardly noticable after 3 or 4 months time. And my stretch marks faded in color and the texture is smoother. I use it around my eyes in combination with pure vitamin E, and find it has reduced puffiness, faded the dark color, and smoothed away the fine lines. I've read about this oil being used to treat the facial scars of car crash victims and scars from surgery with great success. This is the lowest priced brand I've found and it works for me. Good luck!

Now Foods Rose Hip Seed - caution skin breakouts

Posted by Reviewer1194268 From Malaysia on Jun 10, 2010

This is suppose to help fade old scars on your skin, but somehow, for me, although I would say my skin is sensitive, it is not very sensitive. It causes skin breakouts where it is applied (that nullify its benefit, as more breakouts causes more scars). From the review posted on this site, I noted its not only me having such skin breakouts problem. May be you have to use carrier oil, without applying this directly to your skin. I have stopped using this since I noticed its neg effect