very nice

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Apr 29, 2011

this oil is very nice. It does not smell or look like other rose hip oils I used, but that's because it is not cold pressed, but steam distilled. It is definitely working though as the minute I put it on my face, my skin felt smoother and more relaxed. The other oil I used to use was 6 times more expensive. I definitely recommend trying this one before spending huge sums of money on something more expensive.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2393910 on Jul 29, 2008

I mix this with some carrier oils to moisturize my face. It is helping to heal old acne scars and evening out my skin tone!

Luminous Skin!

Posted by Reviewer2899620 on Sep 23, 2011

Of all the oils I've tried, this one is the most compatible with my facial skin. It isn't heavy and doesn't sit on the face for very long before it's absorbed. But it also deeply nourishes my complexion, and makes it glow with moisture. It evens out and calms my skin tone, plus, also has reduced the darkness of my sun spots. I shake several drops onto the palm of my hand, then spray distilled water into my palm and mix them together. Then I pat/rub the oily water onto my skin. If it's summertime, this is all I need at night, or add a little sunscreen for the daytime. If it's a dry time, like in the winter, I follow it with a cream moisturizer. Ever since I started using this fabulous oil, I've seen a difference in my skin and will stick with it forever.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1513887 on Jan 19, 2010

Use as a moisturizer in my clay face masks. Face mask cleans pores, this oil moisturizes. Good stuff.

Good oil.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

I think I don't have to tell you of it's benefits. I just have to tell you that I'm very happy with this oil. Very happy.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2944660 on Mar 24, 2010

It really hydrates my skin and also has a very calming effect on it. I put it on at night, and when I wake up my skin feels great. I just bought my second bottle and will continue buying it.

Great aftershave

Posted by Reviewer2598590 on Feb 02, 2009

It really calms down the skin after a close shave. I read elsewhere that Rose Hip Seed Oil should be stabilized with Vitamin E Oil to extend its 6 month shelf life--I would like to buy that product instead, but this will do for now.

Great!!!

Posted by Reviewer1618992 on Dec 20, 2007

Wow, it is such a PLEASURE to be able to find Rose Hip Oil that doesn't have a high cost on it. I still can't believe it. Way to go IHERB, you have gained a steady customer.

Thanks

Posted by Reviewer2236319 on Oct 17, 2010

I am very pleased with this product

leaves skin glowing

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Mar 30, 2012

my skin looks really nice after applying it, but it leaves my skin greasy after a few hours. I don´t have oily skin..