New To iHerb?

Now Foods, Solutions, Rose Hip Seed Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

very good

Posted by Reviewer1320575 on Apr 16, 2011

I was seeking remedy for my perioral dermatitis, I try many products,emu oil also, but only this oil helps me. I was really surprised,after may be 2 weeks of using,me dermatitis was gone

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2492682 on May 09, 2011

Like it.

Perfect for the skin base

Posted by Reviewer2421551 on May 13, 2011

It was for my mom since she loves roses. She actually asked me to buy another bottle for her again/^^ (,which I did)

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer3143564 on May 31, 2011

This was my first purchase at iHerb and it was a perfect choice. I had read recommendations for rose hip seed oil for dry, sensitive, dehydrated skin. Normally I am combo to oily but a chemical peel left on a little too long left my face feeling tight and "burned". This oil massaged into my skin was the only thing that made my face feel supple and normal again. I wore it lightly during the day under makeup (pea size) and again overnight(quarter size) and in a few days my face was completely back to normal. No breakouts, nothing else to report but soft, healthy skin with the use of this oil. No weird scent that I noticed, and the oil is a nice velvety texture that my skin just drank up. I will definitely always keep a bottle of this oil on hand.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2647299 on Mar 27, 2011

I am on my 3rd bottle of this. I use it in combination with other oils as a facial moisturizer and also in combination with my undereye cream, which seems to work great. Try it out!