Great product and good value!

Posted by currency on Sep 19, 2015

I trust Now Foods when it comes to essential oils - affordable and pure. I have a lot of them including this one. I use it mainly as an additional or active ingredient for my do-it-yourself products such as moisturizers, shampoos, facial wash, lotions, etc. I apply it diluted (in low percentage) with other carrier oils since applying it undiluted may cause irritation specially on my sensitive skin. I also make sure that the essential oil i'm using has at least some published scientific researches (either in vitro or in vivo) that backs its claims of effectivity. Overall, very happy with this product!

like the aroma

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jan 11, 2014

like the natural and pure ingredient. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Muy útil!!

Posted by Pagaru on Feb 02, 2013

Suaviza y calma la piel

Good product

Posted by Fantasy on Apr 24, 2012

Great rose hip seed oil, still i think its no good on those acne prone skin types.

Moisturising but too heavy

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

I found this oil too heavy for everyday use on the face as it did not absorb into the skin well. Although it is quite cheap and lasts a long time as a little bit goes a long way.

Waste of Money !!

Posted by 5222717287440880553 on Oct 14, 2013

I purchased this oil several weeks ago and I never use it. There is no smell, it's just like regular oil. No benefits at all for me.

Difficult dispenser...

Posted by Reviewer3276479 on Jan 05, 2015

The rose-hip oil dispenser made it virtually impossible to get out of the bottle, even with tilting at all angles and vigorous shaking. Great for the bingo-wings, but not helpful for the skin. I have decanted into a second container with success. The Rose Hip oil itself is great.

Broken bottle

Posted by 5056703104376958658 on Jan 10, 2016

So disappointed the bottle was broken.

Excellent quality and value

Posted by Reviewer1804101 on Sep 01, 2010

I am LOVING this product - my skin hasn't felt and looked this smooth in years. 3-4 drops massaged in morning and night really works. HIGHLY recommeded

Rose hip oil is suitable for dry area only

Posted by Reviewer2034753 on Oct 05, 2011

Generally, rose hip oil only suitable for dry area, such as cheeks. It's not suitable for oily area such as chins, otherwise it may produce acnes.