Now Foods, Solutions, Rose Hip Seed Oil, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Reviews 5-star

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1878537 From Canada on Apr 29, 2011

this oil is very nice. It does not smell or look like other rose hip oils I used, but that's because it is not cold pressed, but steam distilled. It is definitely working though as the minute I put it on my face, my skin felt smoother and more relaxed. The other oil I used to use was 6 times more expensive. I definitely recommend trying this one before spending huge sums of money on something more expensive.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2393910 From Maryland on Jul 29, 2008

I mix this with some carrier oils to moisturize my face. It is helping to heal old acne scars and evening out my skin tone!

Luminous Skin!

Posted by Reviewer2899620 From Maryland on Sep 23, 2011

Of all the oils I've tried, this one is the most compatible with my facial skin. It isn't heavy and doesn't sit on the face for very long before it's absorbed. But it also deeply nourishes my complexion, and makes it glow with moisture. It evens out and calms my skin tone, plus, also has reduced the darkness of my sun spots. I shake several drops onto the palm of my hand, then spray distilled water into my palm and mix them together. Then I pat/rub the oily water onto my skin. If it's summertime, this is all I need at night, or add a little sunscreen for the daytime. If it's a dry time, like in the winter, I follow it with a cream moisturizer. Ever since I started using this fabulous oil, I've seen a difference in my skin and will stick with it forever.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1513887 From California on Jan 19, 2010

Use as a moisturizer in my clay face masks. Face mask cleans pores, this oil moisturizes. Good stuff.

Good oil.

Posted by SonjaT From Slovenia on Jul 01, 2012

I think I don't have to tell you of it's benefits. I just have to tell you that I'm very happy with this oil. Very happy.