July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Now Foods, Solutions, Sweet Almond Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Good for damaged skin

Posted by Reviewer2960855 on Feb 23, 2010

The skin on my right hand was white, dry, cracked, and up to the point of actual very minor bleeding from the cracks, so i decided to order this oil. Ultimately, my skin improved, and for the record i'm a man, and i really like this oil as it moisturizes your skin. It should be used daily, as many times as necessary or desired. On a final note, i told my mother to use the oil as well, and after that she just took it with her. It wasn't part of the agreement, as i was offering to share it with her, but she swiped it off my hands, so i'm planning to order a bottle just for myself (hopefully, no one will take this one from me).

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1151162 on Nov 23, 2009

This has been fantastic! I use this in place of a moisturizer and it has not only cleaned up my 44 year old acne (!) but has made my skin smoother and I swear the wrinkles don't even look so noticable! Only negative was that the bottle top was broken when it arrived so is kind of a pain to dispense but the product itself it wonderful!

very tasty

Posted by Reviewer1201968 on Oct 16, 2007

I love this on my sweet potatos

Good oil to blend

Posted by Reviewer2049507 on Dec 15, 2007

I purchased this oil to blend with other oils to use on my body. It doesn't have any overwhelming odor which I was pleasantly surprised. This is my first pruchase of almond oil and will continue to use for blending. You can even use it on your salad!

This almond oil is exactly what I was looking for!

Posted by Reviewer2172723 on Sep 10, 2008

I wanted to put almond oil on my body after the shower so I tried it. It absorbs really well and really makes a difference in the softness of my skin. It is also a great price.