Versatile and light oil

Posted by sharonhiulam on Nov 07, 2013

I bought this to add to my homemade skin care products and it works very well. Though not organic, it is pure, light and can be used in a lot of formulas. Good to use alone after hand washes too. I use a lot of this oil in my various concoctions and the products are very moisturizing. Very good price on iherb too, which made me repurchase more than once! Sweet almond oil does not have a very long shelf life, and so I really appreciate that a bit of vitamin E is added to the oil to keep it fresh!

Great product!

Posted by 5708370213807147187 on Nov 05, 2013

Rhis is a wonderful product. My friend yang a lot of natural products and she told me about the sweet almond oil. It doesn't have scent. You apply drops in your hand and use it all over your damp body for a soft moisturizing feeling. It dries non greasy and remains soft. I even use a few drops on my face at night. I can't live without it now!!

BODY

Posted by Reviewer1084808 on Oct 23, 2013

FINE

Nice!

Posted by 4818584931275261363 on Oct 21, 2013

Sooo cheap, compared to the Danish versions. I use this as a bodylotion.

a good almond oil

Posted by Reviewer1386669 on Oct 15, 2013

I am not sure how pure is this oil, because it doesn't have any smell but I think it moisturizes pretty well, and that's all that matters to me. I use it under my eyes instead of eye cream, and it works better than many under-eye creams. I also use it on my hair as a mask overnight, and mix it with my hair serum on wet hair after washing. I'm gonna try a different brand next time, but this one is actually quite good too.

GOOD

Posted by 5634401621903029563 on Oct 11, 2013

MUITO BOM ...SEM CHEIRO NENHUM

Great as body moisturiser

Posted by 5168319447264946131 on Oct 09, 2013

Love it. It's great as a body moisturiser after shower. Just a few drops spread over body and then pad dry. Just ordered my second bottle. Would recommend product.

Great moisturizer.

Posted by Reviewer2511496 on Oct 07, 2013

I have used sweet almond oil for years as a substitute for lotions. I am very pleased with the result. Charlotte, NC

heerlijk zacht

Posted by 5747831126765900572 on Oct 02, 2013

Gebruik ik al jaren voor mijn gezicht en hals welke hierdoor lekker zacht blijft. Er over heen aloë crème en alles trekt goed in de huid! :)

Sweet Almond Oil