Great product

Posted by Reviewer2930392 on Sep 18, 2013

I use this to make my own home made lip balm and eye make up remover, and I love it. Mild scent, very moisturizing but not too greasy. Love it.

good results

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

Very healthy product, Highly recommended!

Good

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 27, 2013

It is good. Use it for essential oil dilution mainly for my son. Sweet almond oil is the safest oil for children. And yes, like many reviewers have said, it lack the original almond fragrance. But i dont mind.. At least the smell wont be too overpowering for my toddler. Trust Now Food essential oil.

Perfect!

Posted by 5323924846040336064 on Aug 27, 2013

I use this as make up remover and it works perfectly, or to apply on my body for dry skin. You can use it for a lot of things and it moisturize the skin perfectly.

Piel suave!!!

Posted by 5465918447445686213 on Aug 08, 2013

Lo uso después de la ducha en vez de utilizar una loción corporal, me deja la piel suaviiiiiiisima, me encanta!!!

Very good oil

Posted by Reviewer1177595 on Jul 30, 2013

Not my over all favourite from the oils i have tried, but amazing as a body lotion for my severly dry skin!

Now Foods Sweet Almond Oil : Perfection

Posted by 5001930184598174639 on Jul 25, 2013

The elements of this product has become central in keeping my feet hydrated & healing as I have fought a disease known as Psoriasis. It has proven to be most helpful because it is natural and this is what the body needs most because it is simple in complex. I have used it for a natural conditioner upon my hair, rather than a mainstream one, which can prove to be an over amount of elements that are unknown. The earth is number one in healing & I have possessed no problem as my hair has been hydrated, smooth, silky and with a super fashion, within the use of this product. This is a super-high level of power.

love it

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on Jun 30, 2013

I use it as a facial moisturizer and it works wonderfully. I`ve had to quit using commercial moisturizers because they either broke out my skin in zits or I got a rash even the hypo allergenic expensive ones were not compatible with my skin, but this I can use. My skin glows and feels so soft after using it. I don`t know if everyone would have the same reaction but if you are running out of moisturizer options, give this a try.

Perfect!

Posted by 5351517416161308527 on Jun 27, 2013

Does the job and will probably last me ages. I've been sharing with friends and family and I still have a huge amount left!

Great oil for your hair :)

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jun 24, 2013

Love that as a moisturizer :)